Downtown San Jose

djdany

hey guys i live in san jose and its seems like the entire downtown is undercontructions with new high rises going up everywhere including outside of downtown san jose.. i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about these projects or had renderings thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

san jose downtown projects

there are more projects......at least 10 high rise condos in the downtown core. also, i think there was an articls on biz journals talking bout they wanna buid 5 300ft towers in north san jose where the hyatt hotel now stands...supposed to be hotel/condos. im sure there will be more projects in north san jose comming in the near future as they wanna make it into a seacond downtown with highrises and high density living.

• 3 weeks later...

I attended SJSU and haven't really been in that area since graduation in 1999. I was downtown last week. Man! Lots of change. I saw the new city hall building, looks impressive. The new library looks awesome too. San Jose would seem to be really growing...

• 1 month later...

hey guys i live in san jose and its seems like the entire downtown is undercontructions with new high rises going up everywhere including outside of downtown san jose.. i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about these projects or had renderings thanks...

:D All the highrises that are under development in downtown have submitted artist rendering drawings that can be viewed at the San Jose Red-development website. To get there google City of san Jose,once there click on redevelopment. Then click the "housing" link, then click the "monthly housing report". Wait for it to load then explore, almost every project is listed there.Hope this helps

I stayed at the old Sainte Claire when it was manged by Hyatt. I understand that Larkspur is now mangaing the property. How are they progressing with the renovation? It's a nice building. I've also stayed at the Fairmont, very nice, but without the history of the Sainte Claire. Any info.?

• 4 months later...

Archived