Southern City Panorama's

Lexy

It is great to see skylines and see cities and all that. But how about all of that in one picture?? Give me the best possible panoramic pictures of your city. Sometimes the skyline and all doesn't tell the whole story, so tell me.

I'll start with Nashville. This pic was actually taken today at lunch (11-17-05). I proposed to my wife at this point on a cold night two years ago.

The view is from the south/southwest above I-65/I-40.

ssspanorama1.jpg

View from the west above I-440.

NashPan2.jpg

Same as above, but expanded out more. You can see the airport skyline way off in the distance in the pic if you look hard enough on the right side.

NashPan1.jpg

Lets see yours. It can be one you took yourself, or one from the net. Doesn't really matter, just show it and any discussion is welcome too!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope this works... Kind of an unusual vantage point because the Superdome is behind the buildings, and the bridge is out of the picture, but it's the only panoramic I have...

New Orleanspost-5665-1132272237_thumb.jpg

Well, not really what I was shooting for, but you can click on it to enlarge it.

post-5665-1132272237_thumb.jpg

Archived