Hotel Updates

GRM76

I noticed the other day that the days inn at 28th and I96 is changing to LaQuinta inn and also there is some other small hotel being built next to the new target across the highway, anyone know what it is?

The new hotel that they are building next to target is I think the new Spring Hill Suite one I remember hearing about it some time back. Supposed to be the the closest hotel to the airport. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it will be a SpringHill Suites and should open this spring. It will be the first SpringHill to have a lobby bar from what I. Next to the SpringHill will be a new Hampton Inn & Suites come 2007 once the OLD 28th Street Hampton is closed.

The new hotel that they are building next to target is I think the new Spring Hill Suite one I remember hearing about it some time back. Supposed to be the the closest hotel to the airport. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it will be a SpringHill Suites and should open this spring. It will be the first SpringHill to have a lobby bar from what I. Next to the SpringHill will be a new Hampton Inn & Suites come 2007 once the OLD 28th Street Hampton is closed.

I love the NIMBY's of GR Twp. Said no to Meijer, so GR annexed the land, and put up the meijer, now, the feuding lifestyles malls on the beltline and knapp, and the beltline and 3-mile, and the residents that hate both ideas, yet, nobody there seems to care about the house sitting on a sand hill for the past three years on the beltline.

Tough crowd to figure out

^^ What is the deal with this? It looks hillarious. There's another house farther back that looks like it used to have an incredible piece of property. What's up with these houses?

They're coming down in the next couple of months. Watch for another cluster of retail and office.

Archived