Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Holiday Travel Plans

Another holiday season is quickly approaching. Got travel plans? This year means we go to my folks South of Lansing for Thanksgiving, where 18 of us pack into my parents little ranch house :blink: Although we're all a bunch of comedians, so it's a lot of fun :D

What are your holiday plans?

Another holiday season is quickly approaching. Got travel plans? This year means we go to my folks South of Lansing for Thanksgiving, where 18 of us pack into my parents little ranch house :blink: Although we're all a bunch of comedians, so it's a lot of fun :D

What are your holiday plans?

Goin' "up north" to the ol' hometown to visit the parents and parents-in-law. :alc: Hopegully this year there wont be a massive snowstorm on our way up like there was last year, :blink: causing my wife and I to get a hotel for the night because driving was so terrible.

We always spend thanksgiving at my dad's house in Rockford, but this year because of work, we all have to go to Chicago, and spend it at his house in Oakbrook.

We are taking our annual Thanksgiving weekend trip to Chicago. The women go shopping, and the guys gather in the hotel bar and watch football. Everyone gets to do what they want, it's a beautiful thing.

We're staying right here in our enormous luxury mansion on Hurd Street. Husband, doggie, two budgies and I have alot to be thankful for this year....we don't live in New Orleans, I'm graduating from GROW on Monday, and we're all in good health. :yahoo:

^congrats.

My girl and I are heading to my aunts here in GR. I sure can go for some white turkey meat right about now. The best thing about the holidays is that all my family lives in the City of Grand Rapids, no filling up the tank.

Heading down to K-zoo where all my family lives.....short trip for a day full of games and good food. I love Turkey, taters, gravy.....yum! :yahoo:

I luuvvvv sweet taters :D Thanks sstroh, you've got me saying taters. Does anyone else have them with marshmallows and sugar in them??

BTW: Congratulations zen!!

Well, I'll be working all week and then going back east to Milford where my parents live after I get off work friday morning. My parents are going to wait until Friday night to celebrate so the holiday won't be a total loss.