Holiday Travel Plans

GRDadof3

Another holiday season is quickly approaching. Got travel plans? This year means we go to my folks South of Lansing for Thanksgiving, where 18 of us pack into my parents little ranch house :blink: Although we're all a bunch of comedians, so it's a lot of fun :D

What are your holiday plans?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another holiday season is quickly approaching. Got travel plans? This year means we go to my folks South of Lansing for Thanksgiving, where 18 of us pack into my parents little ranch house :blink: Although we're all a bunch of comedians, so it's a lot of fun :D

What are your holiday plans?

Goin' "up north" to the ol' hometown to visit the parents and parents-in-law. :alc: Hopegully this year there wont be a massive snowstorm on our way up like there was last year, :blink: causing my wife and I to get a hotel for the night because driving was so terrible.

Archived