Shreveport/Bossier City Development

NCB

I think Walk Ons might be where the Macaroni Grill was or where Ruby Tueaday was on Youree Dr.

Ok, both spots would be an excellent choice to re-purpose those buildings...

CIC completes phase one; looks forward to further development...

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/local/2015/05/23/cic-fills-first-phase-eyes-future/27870971/

Edited by Metlife

Well with all this flooding closing major roads like i220, I guess we all see now why we have i220. Traffic on i20 sucks right now. I'm glad it's only temporary. Now I see how a loop would help down in Baton Rouge. I never saw the value of loops until i220 closed this week.

Well with all this flooding closing major roads like i220, I guess we all see now why we have i220. Traffic on i20 sucks right now. I'm glad it's only temporary. Now I see how a loop would help down in Baton Rouge. I never saw the value of loops until i220 closed this week.

Ain't that the truth!!   The plan for I-12  in the late 60's/early 70's was simply a By-pass for New Orleans...little did they know!

Shreveport has a fantastic Loop/by-pass system for sure..the new connections(are they completely finished yet?)I-49 going north a + too!

In BR's only defense....the Deep Water Port of the Mighty Mississippi River makes it MUCH more difficult to build the Mighty Bridges...than the much smaller Red River...where building bridges is much easier!

Sure hope the Red River goes down quickly...heard it's the highest in 70 years up there?

Edited by richyb83

• 2 weeks later...

In the Downtown Development meeting the Petrolium Tower is soon to be the Petroleum Tower Lofts the renderings showed a modern design with a rooftop pool area and city has a contract with the old mercantile back building hopeful to be apartments also

In the Downtown Development meeting the Petrolium Tower is soon to be the Petroleum Tower Lofts the renderings showed a modern design with a rooftop pool area and city has a contract with the old mercantile back building hopeful to be apartments also

bank*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...