Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Utica Place

Here's a nice Urban Project going on in Tulsa.

Utica Place is a 160 foot, 9 story Mixed Use project that will consist of Office Space, 3 story parking garage inside Tower, Residential Units, and 9 Courtyard Villas.

up.jpg

The Residential Units cost anywhere from $750,000 to $2 Million. and range from 1,200 square feet to 5,000 square feet.

Looks like a nice design. I assume it's in the area of Utica Square, which is probably Oklahoma's most upscale shopping center, although some in Edmond are catching up.

Looks like a nice design. I assume it's in the area of Utica Square, which is probably Oklahoma's most upscale shopping center, although some in Edmond are catching up.

Yeah it's in that general area.

There's a lot of wealth in that general area, there's even a Saks Fith Avenue at the upscale mall.

Yeah it's definitely the nicest department store in Oklahoma. Another place that is close as far as upscale shopping is Penn Square Mall in NW Oklahoma City not far from the super-wealthy suburb Nichols Hills. They have White House l Black Market, Jos. A Bank, Montblanc, Coach, Coldwater Creek, Godiva, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Bachrach, Sharper Image, Banana Republic, Crabtree & Evelyn, Brighton, Yankee Candle, J. Crew, James Avery, Cache, J. Jill, Williams-Sonoma, and most recently APPLE STORE. :D

Yeah it's definitely the nicest department store in Oklahoma. Another place that is close as far as upscale shopping is Penn Square Mall in NW Oklahoma City not far from the super-wealthy suburb Nichols Hills. They have White House l Black Market, Jos. A Bank, Montblanc, Coach, Coldwater Creek, Godiva, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Bachrach, Sharper Image, Banana Republic, Crabtree & Evelyn, Brighton, Yankee Candle, J. Crew, James Avery, Cache, J. Jill, Williams-Sonoma, and most recently APPLE STORE. :D

There's not anything like a Fith Avenue in OKC?

That suprises me because OKC has a bigger MSA than Tulsa.

There's not anything like a Fith Avenue in OKC?

That suprises me because OKC has a bigger MSA than Tulsa.

Saks isn't even the most upscale department store at Utica Square, it's a local store, Miss Jackson's

Saks isn't even the most upscale department store at Utica Square, it's a local store, Miss Jackson's

Really?

Any other real nice stores like Miss Jackson's or Saks 5th avenue in Oklahoma?

Those are the nicest ones, but we'll have Macy's once Foley's converts.

Tulsa is smaller, but in the past it has been the more wealthy city, however that is not so much the case anymore.