Wealthy @ Charles Store

GRDadof3

A new home and garden store, Wealthy at Charles, opened last month with little fanfare in the Wealthy Street Business District. There's an article about the owners in the GRBJ, one of which worked in retail for 17 years in commercial floral design, and the other who was Director of Radiation Oncology at Spectrum. Check it out:

http://www.grbj.com/GRBJ/Nav/Login.htm?Art...D-8FB3B8AD8279}

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

My finace and I finally went to Wealthy at Charles last weekend. What a cool little store. I'm sure we'll be buying some things for our new place there. The owner who talked to us was extremely nice and chatted with us for quite some time. He also mentioned that they will be doing wine tastings in the garden starting this spring or summer in partnership with Art of The Table. I'm sure we'll be there.

Wealthy at Charles is one of my favorite spots! I went there on Valentine's day after work to pick up some fresh flowers for my sister. They put together a perfect bouquet of tulips and were so friendly. They said it was their busiest day since Christmas and were loving it! If you're looking for something special for a house warming gift or a hostess' gift, it's the place to go.

The owners also live above the store, which adds a much needed additional layer to the urban fabric of this area.

For anyone interested, I noticed there are two buildings next door which would could do the same thing to. Living upstairs, retail or whatever down. Renaissance Zone too. I think they're in the neighborhood of about $250k. Plus improvements of course :). I wish it wasn't so far out of my league, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Archived