Which Fast Food Chicken Restaurant do you Prefer?

mcheiss

Which Fast Food Chicken Restaurant do you Prefer?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite

• Zaxby's
    • Church's
    • Popeye's
    • Chick-Fil-A
    • Other, Please Explain

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chick-Fil-A so far some of the others are starting to open up in my area. Surprisingly with Tyson here in northwest Arkansas there weren't a lot of chicken places around. Although that's starting to change now. AQ is a good place to get chicken in northwest Arkansas although they do offer other stuff besides chicken. Slim Chicken isn't too bad either.

1 Church's Chicken (drool..)

2 Bojangles (nice spice)

3 Popeyes (not bad)

4 No thx to the rest of them.

-- (oops quick edit)

5 Chik-fil-A for a nice chicken sandwich or strips and waffle fries. Chik-fil-A is more a snack chicken than dinner chicken to me. :P I just really like good fried chicken.

What kills KFC is the inconsistency. They're the only chain listed that seems to have major quality issues from store to store. I've had near perfect KFC at one store and the next store I go to will serves something barely edible. It's a shame, because I like the taste better than the others when it's done right.

Archived