Which Fast Food Chicken Restaurant do you Prefer?

mcheiss

Which Fast Food Chicken Restaurant do you Prefer?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite

• Zaxby's
    • Church's
    • Popeye's
    • Chick-Fil-A
    • Other, Please Explain

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to think the rest of the country sees us as a bunch of rednecks.

Becasue we like to eat fried chicken?

Maybe i'll go into the northeast forum & post a poll, asking for their favorite fast food caviar restaurant. :rolleyes:

PS: If the rest of the country thinks we're so redneck...then why are they moving to this region in droves? Hmmm? :whistling:

Churches chicken got so much grease you can literally drain a cup from it and drink it

Zestos isn't bad either

I always eat Church's with beer. That way the beer congeals the grease in your mouth and makes the next piece slide down easier--chicken, beer, congealed grease, chicken, beer, etc.

And to think the rest of the country sees us as a bunch of rednecks.

because we like chicken? well if they are going to look down on us because we like to consume a fried farm bird, then i have something to say about that. GET THE BISCUITS AND SWEET TEA, WE'RE GONNA EAT US SOME CHICKEN!!! :D

Bojangle's chicken biscuits rock! Publix deli makes awesome fried chicken too.

I have to agree with you...Publix's Deal puts out some top-notch fried chicken in many different flavors! Bojangles' should really be on the list due to their variety alone. Popeyes is ok.....but they lack variety in my opinion. I never really cared too much for KFC's chicken, although the mashed potatoes/gravy & biscuits are VERY VERY good!

Archived