Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Villaggio di Montebello

I think this neighborhood is really neat. Sure, it's different from anything else in Greenville, but that is one of the things I like about it. Very unique, very stylish. Would definitely be a cool place to live. :thumbsup:

My wife & I did the Montebello Parade of Homes last year. Half was in the Villagio & half was in Montebello. We both liked it very much. I love the European feel of the Villagio, but only to enjoy from an outside perspective. I don't think I would buy one.

It's almost like a whirlwind tour to Tuscany. I've gotta admit the houses do look nice with the mountains as their backdrop. And i love the fountain in the center of the cul-de-sac. Thanks for the photos

I can't get this neighborhood out of my head, it's so amazing

Very nice compliment! Thanks cantnot! :D There is a lot happening in Greenville that people can't get out their head. Head down and check it out.

Stucco is best on a block rough masonry wall. It is less likely to crack and shift like a plywood wall. The new publix walls at mcbee station we are building are going to be stucco on 12 inch block walls. The front will be brick. Now that building will not be going anywhere.

If we're going to have themed neighborhoods I'd like to see an English Village like the one in Last of the Summer Wine TV series somewhere around the Travelers Rest area. The topography is almost the same. I've talked with some people in the area and they think it's a good idea.

If we're going to have themed neighborhoods I'd like to see an English Village like the one in Last of the Summer Wine TV series somewhere around the Travelers Rest area. The topography is almost the same. I've talked with some people in the area and they think it's a good idea.