Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Random photos from around the library

Was out walking the dog early this morning before the city woke up...such a beautiful day......snapped some photos around the Library area:

CIMG3369.jpg

CIMG3366.jpg

CIMG3365.jpg

CIMG3367.jpg

CIMG3373.jpg

CIMG3374.jpg

CIMG3371.jpg

CIMG3377.jpg

CIMG3378.jpg

Awesome photos, gsupstate! That whole Heritage Green area is beautiful. It's an unofficial park, really, IMO. It'd be nice to see it incorporated into the park system.

Did you notice the stained concrete sidewalk near the Upcountry Museum? That's a nice touch. It'll look even better once they finally landscape the area between it and the street. :thumbsup:

Did you notice the stained concrete sidewalk near the Upcountry Museum? That's a nice touch. It'll look even better once they finally landscape the area between it and the street. :thumbsup:

I did not....will have to check that out the next time I'm by there. They have been working on this for a while....the landscaping should be down soon?

Nice shots gsupstate. :thumbsup:

This really is a great area. I can't wait until they raise the funds to fill the museums.

Think about how far from the new ballpark this is, and how almost everything in between has been rennovated or improved in some way.

Go Greenville! :wub:

What a beautiful city! Heritage Green really is a great area. Can't wait for it to really develop between here and the West End. NICE PICS!

Thanks! Nice to have the camera back, but it's still not quite working properly. It has trouble focusing at times. *sigh* I'm going to have to send it off again, but I may as well start saving my pennies for a nice digital SLR.

I absolutely LOVE the photo of the kid statues walking on the rocks! I have never seen that before! :thumbsup:

As always, thanks for sharing the pictures. As an out-of-towner, I really appreciate getting to see some great images of home on my computer. :)

Thanks! Nice to have the camera back, but it's still not quite working properly. It has trouble focusing at times. *sigh* I'm going to have to send it off again, but I may as well start saving my pennies for a nice digital SLR.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a Canon Rebel XT. I have a few lenses for it since I had an EOS 35mm camera. Must...hold...back <_<

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a Canon Rebel XT. I have a few lenses for it since I had an EOS 35mm camera. Must...hold...back <_<

That's the one I've got my sights set on as well! Let me know if you find any good deals. My father-in-law mentioned that there are places online where you can pick one up without the standard lense that comes with it for a decent price. I've gotta save the pennies even with that in mind though. :lol: Well, I don't have to, but the wife wouldn't be happy... :rofl:

That's the one I've got my sights set on as well! Let me know if you find any good deals. My father-in-law mentioned that there are places online where you can pick one up without the standard lense that comes with it for a decent price. I've gotta save the pennies even with that in mind though. :lol: Well, I don't have to, but the wife wouldn't be happy... :rofl:

Genius Camera has a good deal, but it could very well be a refurbished model for that price.

ebay seems to have plenty to offer. I plan on purchasing there when I finally do it. :shades: