Random photos from around the library

gs3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome photos, gsupstate! That whole Heritage Green area is beautiful. It's an unofficial park, really, IMO. It'd be nice to see it incorporated into the park system.

Did you notice the stained concrete sidewalk near the Upcountry Museum? That's a nice touch. It'll look even better once they finally landscape the area between it and the street. :thumbsup:

Did you notice the stained concrete sidewalk near the Upcountry Museum? That's a nice touch. It'll look even better once they finally landscape the area between it and the street. :thumbsup:

I did not....will have to check that out the next time I'm by there. They have been working on this for a while....the landscaping should be down soon?

• 2 months later...

Thanks! Nice to have the camera back, but it's still not quite working properly. It has trouble focusing at times. *sigh* I'm going to have to send it off again, but I may as well start saving my pennies for a nice digital SLR.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a Canon Rebel XT. I have a few lenses for it since I had an EOS 35mm camera. Must...hold...back <_<

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a Canon Rebel XT. I have a few lenses for it since I had an EOS 35mm camera. Must...hold...back <_<

That's the one I've got my sights set on as well! Let me know if you find any good deals. My father-in-law mentioned that there are places online where you can pick one up without the standard lense that comes with it for a decent price. I've gotta save the pennies even with that in mind though. :lol: Well, I don't have to, but the wife wouldn't be happy... :rofl:

That's the one I've got my sights set on as well! Let me know if you find any good deals. My father-in-law mentioned that there are places online where you can pick one up without the standard lense that comes with it for a decent price. I've gotta save the pennies even with that in mind though. :lol: Well, I don't have to, but the wife wouldn't be happy... :rofl:

Genius Camera has a good deal, but it could very well be a refurbished model for that price.

ebay seems to have plenty to offer. I plan on purchasing there when I finally do it. :shades:

Archived