Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A long time vacant restaurant in Fayetteville looks like it has new life (besides Halloween Express)...  I noticed a sold sign on the building as well as new temporary signage.  The signs said San Miguel Mexican restaurant and bar I think as I was driving by at the time.  Certainly some good news for the old Kirby's and Shorty Small's restaurant.  For those of you newer residents the building is on the access road (Frontage) just east of College.  Also just north of Panera Bread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It looks like another Starbucks will be coming to Fayetteville.  This one will be by the neighborhood Market on Wedington.  I have heard a rumor that Which Wich might be opening a store in the same area.  Anyone else hear anything about that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Patience...   :thumbsup:   Here's a quote from an old Arkansas Business article from last November:

Hudson said the company is looking at other Arkansas locations, including Fayetteville, but nothing has been confirmed.

“We’re talking about it,” said Hudson, who oversees operations in Arkansas and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. “We have our eyes on other areas in the Arkansas region.

“Fayetteville is definitely one of the sites we're looking at."

http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article/95826/chuys-tex-mex-restaurant-ready-for-rogers

Archived