mcheiss

Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

They can.  It would require a bridge being built over Spring Creek between the former Ryan's and Red Robin, so it wouldn't be cheap.

Should have happened years ago.

A long time vacant restaurant in Fayetteville looks like it has new life (besides Halloween Express)...  I noticed a sold sign on the building as well as new temporary signage.  The signs said San Miguel Mexican restaurant and bar I think as I was driving by at the time.  Certainly some good news for the old Kirby's and Shorty Small's restaurant.  For those of you newer residents the building is on the access road (Frontage) just east of College.  Also just north of Panera Bread.

• Like 1

It looks like another Starbucks will be coming to Fayetteville.  This one will be by the neighborhood Market on Wedington.  I have heard a rumor that Which Wich might be opening a store in the same area.  Anyone else hear anything about that?

Speaking of restaurants, does Bentonville or Rogers have a breakfast buffet other than Golden Corral?  I know that Springdale does, but I'd rather not have to drive to Springdale.  

Does anyone know if the Pei Wei will be in a strip mall or in a stand-alone structure?

Stand alone at the hard corner stoplight west of Chuy's. Will have large patio

Yes!! Pei Wei! Can't wait! I went to Season 52 in Dallas the other day, it was pretty neat! I hope they come to the Pinnacle soon!

When will those in F'ville stop asking when they will get something that is new to the area that isn't in F'Ville? Good grief.

Why does that bother you?

It seems to be a pretty good hit with most folks.  Just saying.  :)

I've seen traffic backed up for a half mile trying to get into a new Popeyes. Just saying. It's latest and greatest syndrome.

Rogers can keep Chuy's, it wasn't that special.

Will be highest volume restaurant in NW Arkansas after this year. I'd say Fayetteville would have been lucky to get those tax dollars for our A&P. But whatev...

When will those in F'ville stop asking when they will get something that is new to the area that isn't in F'Ville? Good grief.

It will never happen!  I think we will start demanding from now on... ;)

Patience...   :thumbsup:   Here's a quote from an old Arkansas Business article from last November:

Hudson said the company is looking at other Arkansas locations, including Fayetteville, but nothing has been confirmed.

“We’re talking about it,” said Hudson, who oversees operations in Arkansas and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. “We have our eyes on other areas in the Arkansas region.

“Fayetteville is definitely one of the sites we're looking at."

http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article/95826/chuys-tex-mex-restaurant-ready-for-rogers

• Like 1