Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fayetteville is getting a Newk's.  I've never eaten at one, but I have friends that live in other states that rave about it.

http://www.newks.com/locations

That's not bad.  I ate at the one in Waco a few years ago when I lived in that area and it was pretty good.  It's a little different than anything we have right now.  Kind of a mix between Jason's Deli and Schlotzsky's.  Looks like it will take the old HuHot space?

Fayetteville is getting a Zoe's kitchen and a second! Chipotle at College Marketplace (whole foods shopping center)

I had heard that Chipotle was looking for a second location in Fayetteville.  One spot that was mentioned was NE corner of Joyce and College along with another Whataburger.  I guess this location will work as well as any.

Well considering the Sams Club home office, Wal-mart David Glass building, Walmart Fitness Center and Walmart Distribution Center are pretty close by, they have a chance to do very well at that location

Yes they are, but weird location nonetheless. Tough access that close to the stop light and limited traffic on Moberly. They'll do well, but strange spot for first store in the market.

• 3 weeks later...

It is the Fayetteville location and it is going to be a daycare/school. The Rogers Fuddruckers is now Grubs

Nice.  Sounds like a good use.  When the Specialized project goes through over on Steele, we may start seeing that area turn more into a true neighborhood with other businesses like that, rather than just a retail/restaurant crossroads.

Archived