Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I could name 30 restaurants that are missing on a great opportunity at the Pinnacle. Its been almost a year since the anouncment of 5 new buisnesses coming by the Pinnacle, so far only Pei Wei has been announced. Anybody know the other buisnesses are?

I guess people love to hate forzen yogurt restaurants.

Considering two have closed within 6 miles of each other in the last year, I don't know who actually loves them.  I don't have a problem with the idea of them at all, but when more than one starts to have problems, you have to wonder about their vitality.

Fyi: the miss Saigon Vietnamese restaurant opened Sunday in front of Bentonville Wal-Mart on Walton. Ate there today at lunch with co workers. Pho and shrimp fried rice I tried was very good. Thought the price was a bargain too. Inside of building appears to have been totally redone and the cutlery and plates were all New,

Archived