mcheiss

Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

Yeah, you're right.  I got that turned around.  It's the old Market that's now a Big Chill.  Grubs is always packed from what I see.

In the new stipmall on pleasant grove.

There are no yogurt places planned currently. The Grove has pulled a plumbing permit. They appear to be a full service restaurant with bar.

What pur family would really like to see is a Zio's or Cantina Laredo . Cheddar's would do well with the younger crowd. I'm kind of surprised we don't have any of these already.

I could name 30 restaurants that are missing on a great opportunity at the Pinnacle. Its been almost a year since the anouncment of 5 new buisnesses coming by the Pinnacle, so far only Pei Wei has been announced. Anybody know the other buisnesses are?

Hate to ask this fabled question..... But any talks of a cheesecake factory?? :-)

Yes, they are going to Springdale near the rodeo grounds. So exciting!

Kidding...

Edited by comreguy
  • Like 1

My guess a frozen yogurt eatery will be the second restaurant.

Didn't Orange Leaf that's on the other side of Pleasant Grove close this year?  And then Cherry Berry on J/Walton in Bville?  When is that fad going to end?  

Edited by jb1087

I guess people love to hate forzen yogurt restaurants.

Considering two have closed within 6 miles of each other in the last year, I don't know who actually loves them.  I don't have a problem with the idea of them at all, but when more than one starts to have problems, you have to wonder about their vitality.

Edited by jb1087

Didn't Orange Leaf that's on the other side of Pleasant Grove close this year?  And then Cherry Berry on J/Walton in Bville?  When is that fad going to end?  

I thought Kikiberri was still going fairly strong in that region.

Fyi: the miss Saigon Vietnamese restaurant opened Sunday in front of Bentonville Wal-Mart on Walton. Ate there today at lunch with co workers. Pho and shrimp fried rice I tried was very good. Thought the price was a bargain too. Inside of building appears to have been totally redone and the cutlery and plates were all New,

I thought Kikiberri was still going fairly strong in that region.

Last I saw it was still there.  There's also a different one in the same shopping center as Johnny Brusco's.  Just seems like they've been thinned out this year. 

Does anyone know what's in the building by Bariolas on the hill? Last might I was driving by and it looked like a bar with TVs and picnic tables out on the back patio.