Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be surprised at that location as well. Too close to the other one being built.

I think it would be a good location for a Wendy's.

Until traffic counts on Pauline Whitaker exceed 20,000 cars per day, I would expect only destination type restaurants and not fast food. Sit down style or end cap fast casual.

Agree pogsooie. Several times I have wished for a Sonic while shopping in that area.

On another note....just picked up my drycleaning at Comet on S Walton. I asked if they knew what was coming right in front of their building and they said they heard In N Out Burger. No possible way, right? Comreguy? Do you have any info? My son says it looks like a Popeyes.

Agree pogsooie. Several times I have wished for a Sonic while shopping in that area.

On another note....just picked up my drycleaning at Comet on S Walton. I asked if they knew what was coming right in front of their building and they said they heard In N Out Burger. No possible way, right? Comreguy? Do you have any info? My son says it looks like a Popeyes.

Not In N Out and they aren't coming to Arkansas. Owner of the shopping center has some use there, maybe coffee? He isn't saying what it is.

Sonic had land on Pleasant Grove under contract but dropped the deal because they thought it impacted their Lowell store too heavily. I disagree and think they would do very well there. Good news is Whataburger coming to that area and their food is better.

Thanks for the info, Comreguy.

I agree about the food, but for most people , Sonic is all about the drinks and Happy Hour anyway. Sonic also has quite a following for their breakfast burritos. Looking forward to Whataburger. I've only eaten there once, but it was good.

Thanks for the info, Comreguy.

I agree about the food, but for most people , Sonic is all about the drinks and Happy Hour anyway. Sonic also has quite a following for their breakfast burritos. Looking forward to Whataburger. I've only eaten there once, but it was good.

Sorry, but for time being you'll have to continue to drive a little further for your Route 44 slushie :)

According to the Fayetteville Flyer, one plan for Fayetteville's future Indian restaurants may have fallen through.  Packard on Block, the Indian food/sandwich shop's signs have been removed from the building on Block Ave.  No ones been able to figure out if the concept is still alive and going to another location or what.  

The other possible Fayetteville Indian restaurant, Khana Indian Grill, is supposed to still be in the development stage and will hopefully open sometime in the next few months in the Power House Alley portion of The Dickson.

Really wish Fayetteville could get some sort of Indian restaurant going.

Archived