Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like Fuzzy's Tacos are looking for spaces again in Fayetteville and eventually other cities in NWAR.  They never could get a deal worked out with the Dickson building but are looking at other sites now around the city.  I have eaten at a location in DFW and thought they had a pretty good product.  Should do very well with the college crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How about rivergrille though??? I believe they have some of the most consistently good food, especially for lunch, yet I hardly ever see anyone there... Lunch prices are very reasonable for the portion sizes.... Anyone knows what gives?? I feel like something has happened and I'm the only one that doesn't know it lol

Any eta for Smashburger?

• 2 weeks later...

Gusano's is opening a restaurant in Tuscany Square on Pleasant Grove Road.

Yep Mad Pizza is closing and Gusanos is going into their location

I've been to the Newk's in Fayetteville a few times now and really like it.  Does anybody know the timetable for their plans to build locations in Bentonville and Rogers?

I spoke with the owner this weekend and he told me that it will be at least another year before he opens into Bentonville or Rogers

The Newk's in Fayetteville seems to be really busy at lunch time.  Not sure how they do at night.

I'd assume it's like any other deli style restaurant (Jason's, McAlisters, Panera) and they do a huge lunch business but pretty average dinner business.  

Happy to hear of more restaurant development in the Pleasant Crossing area. SW Rogers has really been in need.

Can anyone opine on the possibility of our ever getting a Boston Market in this area?  I really love that place and think it would do well around here.

Happy to hear of more restaurant development in the Pleasant Crossing area. SW Rogers has really been in need.

Can anyone opine on the possibility of our ever getting a Boston Market in this area? I really love that place and think it would do well around here.

I've not heard of them looking in this area. They did announce recently that they were opening new restaurants again after a 7 year hold from their bankruptcy. I just wouldn't anticipate it will happen here soon.

Archived