mcheiss

Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

Can't say for certain, but I thought I saw work on the Whataburger site by Pleasant Crossing.  Anyone know?

Can't say for certain, but I thought I saw work on the Whataburger site by Pleasant Crossing. Anyone know?

Yes, the Pleasant Grove Whataburger is going up.

Next to Whataburger on MLK, the reconstruction of the Blue Top Liquor store there will include a restaurant space, called Con Quesos.  They will specialize in gourmet tacos.  

The former USA drug on College Avenue in front of ONF will be a restaurant called "Tacos for Life".

According to the technical plat review, it looks like Buffalo Wild Wings will be building a new restaurant in Fayetteville.  Or I guess I should say moving to a new building on the SE corner of Steele and Joyce.  That should be right in from of the Malco Razorback 16 Theater.  I believe they have been leasing the current location for about 8-10 years now.  This will certainly help out on visibility.

According to the technical plat review, it looks like Buffalo Wild Wings will be building a new restaurant in Fayetteville.  Or I guess I should say moving to a new building on the SE corner of Steele and Joyce.  That should be right in from of the Malco Razorback 16 Theater.  I believe they have been leasing the current location for about 8-10 years now.  This will certainly help out on visibility.

That's cool.  I looked it over.  I guess the terrain limits it some, but it would seem better to me to put the building closer to the corner and the parking east and south of it.  

• Like 1

That's cool.  I looked it over.  I guess the terrain limits it some, but it would seem better to me to put the building closer to the corner and the parking east and south of it.  

After seeing the plan I would have to agree. I guess the Joyce side will be the service entrance side with parking on the other sides.

Edited by zman9810

Raising Cane's on N. College looks about ready to open.  Zoe's Kitchen next to Whole Foods has their signage up, so they should be getting open soon.

Raising Cane's opens August 6th and Whataburger on MLK opens July 20th.  Not sure about Zoe's Kitchen but I noticed the signs as well.

I was told today that Newk's Eatery will be opening a location in the Pinnacle Hills area of Rogers in February.  Does anyone know where that location will be?

Last I passed by, their signage looked like it was gone and there was a big garbage bin in front

Just checked.  The Bob Evans website no longer lists them.

Edited by RAK

My Wife and I were at Pei Wei today. Quick service, good food.. we joked that that it appeared they hired the entire football team.... very fit staff on floor and at POS... lol

Last I passed by, their signage looked like it was gone and there was a big garbage bin in front

wow. That's a shame.

• Like 1

I think that means no more Bob Evans in the state.  I believe the Fort Smith location closed earlier this year.