Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

7 hours ago, headcheese said:

Local Lime and Big Orange out of Little Rock will be opening in the  Promenade in 2017.

In the Texas land and cattle building

3 hours ago, strmchsr77 said:

A new breakfast-lunch option will be coming soon to Uptown Fayetteville in the Nelson Crossing development.  Jimmy's Egg has some signs up on the corner building right on Joyce and College.  They have several locations around Oklahoma and Missouri.

http://www.jimmysegg.com/

Sorely needed, that category has only been filled by village inn. Glad more breakfast options coming

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see those restaurants hitting NWA.  Wish Fayetteville had a good spot for them.

I've felt like Evelyn Hills could be redeveloped into a more "grown-up" option to Dickson with some casual and near-fine dining options.  The property layout seems to waste a ton of space.  Too much parking, too much "deep retail space" in the buildings.  

2 hours ago, headcheese said:

They are not closed yet.  Local Lime is going in the TXLC space.  Big Orange is going in to the Fish City Spot.  It will expand into the spot next to Fish City Grill.  

Glad to hear that Big Orange is coming and will help take up some of the empty space next to Fish City.  

• 1 month later...

I hadn't seen it mentioned, but Saiwok (Vietnamese Street Food) has been opened for several months in the Pinnacle Point Plaza (colorful buildings) on Walnut in Rogers. It's a different atmosphere/environment than what we're normally used to at any of the other Vietnamese restaurants in the area. Great food and friendly people!

f7cac836520ef64bbc97a60fbcb6683d.jpg

7b34bb7ef923db19c48efbc7aaa283be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uptown Fayetteville stated a rumor on twitter that Cheesecake Factory may come to Northwest Arkansas. I remember several years ago about one was suppose to open at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade but never happen. 

I would definitely be surprise if Northwest Arkansas gets one before Little Rock or Central Arkansas Area. They usually open a new to the market location in larger cities before branching out to the smaller cities.

43 minutes ago, ecity3138 said:

Uptown Fayetteville stated a rumor on twitter that Cheesecake Factory may come to Northwest Arkansas. I remember several years ago about one was suppose to open at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade but never happen. 

I would definitely be surprise if Northwest Arkansas gets one before Little Rock or Central Arkansas Area. They usually open a new to the market location in larger cities before branching out to the smaller cities.

Cheesecake Factory is not coming to either market. 

33 minutes ago, comreguy said:

Cheesecake Factory is not coming to either market. 

How do you know they are not coming to Arkansas? I bet they will come soon. They have recently open locations in smaller markets with smaller footprints stores compare to the larger ones in the big cities. I'm looking for one to open a location in Arkansas in the future.

Plus, one of the waiters at the Dallas location said the company was looking for the right location in Arkansas.

53 minutes ago, ecity3138 said:

How do you know they are not coming to Arkansas? I bet they will come soon. They have recently open locations in smaller markets with smaller footprints stores compare to the larger ones in the big cities. I'm looking for one to open a location in Arkansas in the future.

Plus, one of the waiters at the Dallas location said the company was looking for the right location in Arkansas.

I talk directly to their real estate office often. But if a waiter in Dallas said they are coming...

43 minutes ago, UrbanArkie said:

interesting how this topic comes up. I fell for the "someone who worked at the restaurant" told me thing a few years ago. Maybe we will get a Dave and Busters too!

Well, there was a couple of people who doubt Dave and Buster's, Apple, J. Crew would come to Arkansas due to lack of population but they came. 

The manager at the same Dallas location the waiter told me stated that the company was looking for a perfect location in Arkansas. Neither of them specify what part of Arkansas they looking at but both of them seems confident. 

25 minutes ago, ecity3138 said:

Well, there was a couple of people who doubt Dave and Buster's, Apple, J. Crew would come to Arkansas due to lack of population but they came. 

The manager at the same Dallas location the waiter told me stated that the company was looking for a perfect location in Arkansas. Neither of them specify what part of Arkansas they looking at but both of them seems confident. 

I hope you prove me wrong, would be great for the northwest Arkansas market. 

Archived