mcheiss

Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

21 hours ago, TheyLookUpToMe said:

YUCK..... sorry...,.

I assume it'll be their new format which is a bit similar to Maddio's.  (Subway-ish style)

7 hours ago, rlsmith17 said:

Went to Which Which in Bentonville for lunch today and they are closed. Sign is gone and building cleaned out. 

They are relocating and adding a drive thru

3 hours ago, IronScott said:

I understand someone bought the hotel

Cotton Patch Cafe opened in Springdale this week.  There's another location in Siloam Springs.  Does anyone know if they have plans to open a restaurant in Bentonville or Rogers?

• Like 1

Heard that an old gas station near town center on 340  in Bella Vista was torn down (Pit Stop maybe?) and that its going to be replaced with a steakhouse. Anyone have info on this? Seems like an odd place for a steakhouse or any restaraunt for that matter. 

On 6/11/2018 at 10:12 PM, jm967 said:

Just wondering...did this topic move to another thread?  Haven’t seen any new posts in months. 

I was wondering the same thing.. 

Slim Chickens is building a new restaurant in Bentonville between the interstate and Arvest/Neighborhood Market/Sam's Club.

Andy’s is going on the pinnacle area by the neighborhood market 

Is this the restaurant next to longhorn and Best Buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, nbomar said:

Is this the restaurant next to longhorn and Best Buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No that’s just a strip mall building, I don’t know anything that’s going in there yet.

Fayetteville Flyer is reporting that a Branson promoter has purchased the former AQ-Chicken building and will be opening a diner/steakhouse/entertainment venue ... says the building will be split into a butcher-block steakhouse on one side and bar on the other side to host late night comedy.  Interesting.

Anyone think Smudgies Dessert Lab will last?  Seems every time I drive by the place is empty.  Maybe once the university is back in session business will pick up but seems like Fayetteville will only support so many 'sweet treat' type places. 

The former Zaxby's restaurant on N. College will soon be the home of a new to the area breakfast/lunch chain called First Watch.  Nearest locations are in Tulsa and Springfield, MO.  

Here is a link to the website: First Watch

Also CJ's Butcher Boy will be adding a Fayetteville location at 3484 W. Wedington.  This is a chain out of Russellville and they already have many locations in Central Arkansas (Dave's) and a couple in the River Valley (Patrick's).

Here is the story from The Fayetteville Flyer:  CJ's Butcher Boy

• Like 1

Bellview Rd in Rogers, South of Fish City, across from Pinnacle there is a building that is starting to look like it will be a restaurant.  Does anybody know what it is going to be?

Edited by restauranthound
?

19 hours ago, restauranthound said:

Bellview Rd in Rogers, South of Fish City, across from Pinnacle there is a building that is starting to look like it will be a restaurant.  Does anybody know what it is going to be?

Liquor distillery 

Whimsy Cookie Company, a Memphis based boutique bakery, is opening a location in Fayetteville next to Starbucks.  Plans are to open by mid November at the North College Avenue location.

• Like 1