Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

You don't have to take my word for it, but I know for a fact they are looking in Fayetteville and are in negotiations on a site in Rogers. You can look through my post history to see if I've been wrong about any one single thing.

I'm not doubting you.  I'm sure you know more about it than me.  I'm just wondering why the Chuy's rep would say that.  Anyway sounds like a lot of people are pretty excited when they finally do get a location here.  :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why the denial then. Although technically the rep didn't say they weren't looking. Mainly that there wouldn't be a location open this year. But if you'd think with it being this early in the year there's plenty of time to open something before the end of the year if they really are seriously looking.

That's good news for the Pinnacle Hills Mall that their getting some restaurants that are new to the market and state. It would be the second Chuy's location in Arkansas. There's one under construction in West Little Rock that will be open sometime this year. I hope that other restaurants that are not in Arkansas come there as well. I would love to see Cheesecake Factory reconsider their plans to open a location there as well as Joe's Crab Shack and Kona Grill.

I'm not doubting you.  I'm sure you know more about it than me.  I'm just wondering why the Chuy's rep would say that.  Anyway sounds like a lot of people are pretty excited when they finally do get a location here.  :)

From the Fayetteville Flyer:

One of our readers wrote Chuy’s and received the following response from Ann Cleator, the company’s real estate development manager:

“I’m happy to report that NW Arkansas has been on our radar for a while, and we are currently working on a lease with a property owner in Rogers. Though a few matters need to be wrapped up, we’re optimistic that a store will be open in your region early 2014. Hang in there, creamy jalapeno is coming your way!”

From the Fayetteville Flyer:

One of our readers wrote Chuy’s and received the following response from Ann Cleator, the company’s real estate development manager:

“I’m happy to report that NW Arkansas has been on our radar for a while, and we are currently working on a lease with a property owner in Rogers. Though a few matters need to be wrapped up, we’re optimistic that a store will be open in your region early 2014. Hang in there, creamy jalapeno is coming your way!”

Well that would make sense with the response then, because it would be 2014 and not this year.  Thanks for the update.  :thumbsup:

Been to the new Houlihan's in Rogers.  I would call it mediocre at best.  I think Cheesecake Factory is a much better chain.  Better still is Houston's.  I wish we had one of them here.  It is the best chain restaurant there is, in my opinion.  Based on how busy P.F. Chang's stays I cannot believe they couldn't do well in Rogers at Pinnacle.  Mark

Been to the new Houlihan's in Rogers.  I would call it mediocre at best.  I think Cheesecake Factory is a much better chain.  Better still is Houston's.  I wish we had one of them here.  It is the best chain restaurant there is, in my opinion.  Based on how busy P.F. Chang's stays I cannot believe they couldn't do well in Rogers at Pinnacle.  Mark

We just need another 20,000 people in 5 miles of the mall with an income as big as yours...Then Cheescake Factory and Houston's would jump at the mall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm shocked we haven't seen more sit down chains along MLK in Fayetteville. There's Rudy Tuesday and Denny's but it is on the west . Considering the business that the mexican place by the Electric Cowboy does I figure a chain bar and grill would have plopped down my now. I'd suggest Chili's relocate there since it seems to be getting lost and not nearly as busy  these days with all the growth on the northside of the bypass.

Archived