Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never found the food all that exciting.  Be a good place for a Portillo's if the darned chain would come here where so many Chicagoans are.

Look for Taziki's from Little Rock to take the former Burger Life and Marketplace Express buildings...

Heard from a commercial real estate broker today that Chipotle is coming to Bentonville on Walton just east of 540 (former gas station). Construction on the land has started, will likely be ~6 months before it's up and running.

My sources say that you are correct...

Shouldn't that be west of 540?  East is Rogers.

Isn't the land the Sam's and NWACC Bentonville. I seem to recall that it is.

Owner of the Doe's in Brown and Fay is under contract for the OPO. Don't know if it is going to Does or a new venture. If Does is moving, how bout a Flying Fish on Dickson?

Isn't the land the Sam's and NWACC Bentonville. I seem to recall that it is.

Owner of the Doe's in Brown and Fay is under contract for the OPO. Don't know if it is going to Does or a new venture. If Does is moving, how bout a Flying Fish on Dickson?

Doe's is not moving.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the Old Post Office sale closed.  The buyer says a new business will probably be open sometime in August.  It doesn't necessarily have to be a restaurant, but that building is already equipped as one.  I guess we can hope.  I wish it would be a Chuy's or something similar.

Well the Old Post Office sale closed.  The buyer says a new business will probably be open sometime in August.  It doesn't necessarily have to be a restaurant, but that building is already equipped as one.  I guess we can hope.  I wish it would be a Chuy's or something similar.

Won't be a national like Chuy's. But, that's ok. I think it needs to be something unique and fun.

Can anyone confirm that Cracker Barrel is going to build in Bentonville on the site of the closed Travelodge (exit 85)?  If so, with Chipotle building on the opposite side of Walton, that's going to really change the look of that side of 540.

Can anyone confirm that Cracker Barrel is going to build in Bentonville on the site of the closed Travelodge (exit 85)?  If so, with Chipotle building on the opposite side of Walton, that's going to really change the look of that side of 540.

They haven't closed on the purchase but it is basically done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived