Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's something being dug across from Neighborhood Market and something is definitely going between Best Buy and Longhorn. Doesn't look like it'll be big, but it's something. Chipotle is also open!

Whataburger is also coming to Pleasant Grove! I'm not sure if that's been mentioned. Chamber of Commerce approved it.

There's something being dug across from Neighborhood Market and something is definitely going between Best Buy and Longhorn. Doesn't look like it'll be big, but it's something. Chipotle is also open!

Whataburger is also coming to Pleasant Grove! I'm not sure if that's been mentioned. Chamber of Commerce approved it.

I love Whataburger!  

can you confirm location of rogers whataburger? Also which neighborhood market location are you referring to?

Legacy Bank across from Neighborhood Market.

Between Best Buy and Longhorn is only pad planning for a possible future retail center.

Whataburger buying former First Security Bank property northeast of Walmart and across from new shopping center being built by Whisenvest.

You notice that the empty Hanks building is missing a for sale/lease sign? Also, about a week after the Whole Foods at the old GMC dealership thing got whispered I noticed a core sample drilling rig right off the edge of the steep drop that goes down to Millsap.

The Hanks building was going to be repurposed at one point, but I believe they found a new furniture store to go in there.  I can't remember the name.

I think that site whispered for WH makes perfect sense.  Once the flyover is done, Haters from the North can make it in and then hit the freeway back north with ease.  That should do wonders for the properties along that far northern stretch of College.

Is that the Market on Pauline Whitaker?

yes

The Hanks building was going to be repurposed at one point, but I believe they found a new furniture store to go in there.  I can't remember the name.

I think that site whispered for WH makes perfect sense.  Once the flyover is done, Haters from the North can make it in and then hit the freeway back north with ease.  That should do wonders for the properties along that far northern stretch of College.

Hanks was bought by the folks that own Cleo's out of Little Rock

Anyone try the gyros at Taziki? I've been meaning to try, but haven't had the chance. Is there another choice around Rogers/Bentonville?

Hi rak. Taziki's gyros are not like the other places in town that perhaps mix the lamb with beef and cut it off that roast thing?

Theirs is just lamb. Steak consistency little strips in the pita. Some don't like their tzatziki sauce and ask for it on the side to put on sparingly... Notes

There are other places in town. I like the vivace place on 14th street. Near j. Their meat is halal if that is important to you. Also there is Acropolis in north bentonville on Walton. Maybe 2 mile north of the walmart home office. I personally won't go there anymore after finding a insect on my plate while eating there. Other folks I know swear by her though..

Hi rak. Taziki's gyros are not like the other places in town that perhaps mix the lamb with beef and cut it off that roast thing?

Theirs is just lamb. Steak consistency little strips in the pita. Some don't like their tzatziki sauce and ask for it on the side to put on sparingly... Notes

There are other places in town. I like the vivace place on 14th street. Near j. Their meat is halal if that is important to you. Also there is Acropolis in north bentonville on Walton. Maybe 2 mile north of the walmart home office. I personally won't go there anymore after finding a insect on my plate while eating there. Other folks I know swear by her though..

Nomad's is excellent too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived