Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

On 4/5/2017 at 11:15 AM, comreguy said:

So Benton county it is I guess. My understanding is that they've looked here but aren't ready to pull the trigger on a site. 

Hearing now that a site for dave and busters has been located and they are moving forward. So, there is a reason the law is being edited

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, nbomar said:

The mall itself seems to be doing good in tulsa. I was referring to the surrounding area. 1 block in each direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't go to Memphis except one time a year these days. I just hear from friends that live there. I'll take your word for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just today a new Courtyard across the street was reported to be up for approval. Like I said, in the past year and coming up year the immediate area around Wolfchase is getting or got Dave and Busters, Main Event, and Ikea. 

Now, the traffic is horrific

Stone Mill opened in Bentonville.  Snack Lab is coming soon right behind it.   Fiamma opening soon on the square.   Einstein Bros , Jimmy John's  and Tropical Smoothie signage is up on the building just  south of the Home Office.  

Those 3 you mentioned in the 8W Center (Einstein, JJ, Tropical) are all open. I'd recommend checking it out too. They have a mini food court there with those 3 and the lounge area is really nice.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article/116350/chick-fil-a-coming-to-pinnacle-hills-in-rogers

Chick-Fil-A, Smitty's Garage Burgers and Mirabella's Table (from the owners of Table Mesa in Bentonville) are all coming to the Pinnacle Hills area.

The Mirabella's Table is exciting for me. I've been to their other two restaurants on the square (Table Mesa & Tavola) and they're both great.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, nupe said:

Anyone know what's going in front of the ?closed? Smoking joes in Bentonville on morberly ?

Pretty sure it's one of those 7 Brew coffee shops. Think it's a drive-thru only place. I don't think SJ's is closed or closing but maybe I'm mistaken.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 11:42 AM, LSXKing said:

Tacos 4 Life going in across the street from the AMP.

Next to the center with Pinnacle bar and grill on Pinnacle Hills pkwy. Lots of Mexican with chuys and fuzzys and rumor of local lime looking at promenade mall. 

• 3 weeks later...

The old Ruby Tuesday building in Fayetteville has been recently purchased but they have not specified what will be going in there.  Also the former Ryan's/BBQ place in Uptown Fayetteville sold a couple months ago but I have not heard what they are going to be doing with it either.  It looks like it is currently being remodeled.  Has anyone heard?

1 hour ago, strmchsr77 said:

The old Ruby Tuesday building in Fayetteville has been recently purchased but they have not specified what will be going in there.  Also the former Ryan's/BBQ place in Uptown Fayetteville sold a couple months ago but I have not heard what they are going to be doing with it either.  It looks like it is currently being remodeled.  Has anyone heard?

Blew and Assoc engineers bought the building and are remodeling for their office. 

5 minutes ago, strmchsr77 said:

Ryan's is going to be offices for an engineering firm I believe.

• 1 month later...

Archived