Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

The Morning News said Alligator Ray's is going in Rogers, but the Daily Record says it's going in Bentonville.

Leave it to NWA news media to not know what's going on. They really should either pay their reporters more or maybe hire some real reporters.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaxby's will have ELEVEN restaurants in NWA someday. (We moved here from Georgia and I always appreciated stopping at that place.

I do some work for them, and the two owners told me the same thing. But I also know business has not taken off as much as they hoped when I talked to them about 2 months ago. Monday nights a bunch of Paintballers meet at Fog Horns in Fayetteville to watch the ESPN coverage. I went like 2 weeks ago, and as a wings lover, I fell in love with the place. I have eaten at Zaxbys, and I preffer Foghorns. Incredibly hot hot wings, and the variety is the best I have ever seen.

I do some work for them, and the two owners told me the same thing. But I also know business has not taken off as much as they hoped when I talked to them about 2 months ago. Monday nights a bunch of Paintballers meet at Fog Horns in Fayetteville to watch the ESPN coverage. I went like 2 weeks ago, and as a wings lover, I fell in love with the place. I have eaten at Zaxbys, and I preffer Foghorns. Incredibly hot hot wings, and the variety is the best I have ever seen.

I haven't tried Zaxby's yet. I'm more of a fried chicken guy myself. For hot wings I was considering taking my family to Buffalo Wild Wings, but maybe we'll try Zaxby's instead.

^

The State Health Plans show that this development is suppose to be at the Intersection of Highway 62 and Highway 71 in Rogers. This is right next to the Rogers Airport on the Northeast Side of Town. Strange for a National Sit Down Chain Restaurant to be coming to this side of town. Almost all of come to the Western Portion of the city in recent years.

^

The State Health Plans show that this development is suppose to be at the Intersection of Highway 62 and Highway 71 in Rogers. This is right next to the Rogers Airport on the Northeast Side of Town. Strange for a National Sit Down Chain Restaurant to be coming to this side of town. Almost all of come to the Western Portion of the city in recent years.

While it's great to see so much going on over on the west side of town it would also be nice to see stuff going on in other parts of the city as well. It seems the east side of town seems to be left out a bit on a lot of the growth.

^

I wonder if the growth in Pea Ridge has a lot to do with the choice of location and Hwy 62 is the main route to Eureka Springs.

When my friend visited, who goes to UA, told me that Fayetteville just got their first Steak n' Shake I was flabbergassed. Is this really the first one in all of NWA?

Yeah, I think it's been open a year or so. I don't think their that big here in Arkansas to be honest.

Archived