mcheiss

FYI

http://www.bell-corley.com/view_project.asp?pID=30

TGI Fridays

Early 2006

Fayetteville, AR

Architect: Design Works

Developer/Owner: Tricorp Management Company

Brand new ground up restaurant for TGI Firdays in CMN business park in Fayetteville, AR. This store is one of the newest in concept designs for the TGI Fridays chain. Scheduled to be complete in early 2006.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

La Huerta originally looked at Hog Haus after the Ozark Brewery went out. They had been looking at the old Cafe Santa Fe but due to structural concerns they have backed out of there. I think the Dickson Street location looks good.

I hadn't heard they backed out of the former Cafe Santa Fe location. Too bad I liked that spot too, although I certainly wouldn't mind having them on Dickson either. I guess that could hurt Jose's some although personally I consider Jose's more southwest Tex-Mex than Mexican. While I do like La Huerta's other locations alright a location around the Dickson St/Square area would be great.

FYI

http://www.bell-corley.com/view_project.asp?pID=30

TGI Fridays

Early 2006

Fayetteville, AR

Architect: Design Works

Developer/Owner: Tricorp Management Company

Brand new ground up restaurant for TGI Firdays in CMN business park in Fayetteville, AR. This store is one of the newest in concept designs for the TGI Fridays chain. Scheduled to be complete in early 2006.

Seems like Fayetteville has gotten several places to put in a new concept design. I wonder if it's because of the stricter building codes in Fayetteville.

There's an abundance of full service restaurants in NWA now and it's about time they get some Jack In The Boxes and maybe even a Weinerschnitzel or two up here. Getting tired of the same old McDonalds, Burger Kings, Wendy's and Sonics. We did get Popeye's Chicken so why not get some more popular fast food places.

^I'm happy we got Starbucks, and we are also getting Zaxby's and Churchs.

Also what's a Weinerschnitzel?

I'd also like to see a Dunkin Donuts up here.

Weinerschnitzel is a famous hot dog restaurant in California. They serve the best hot dogs I've ever eaten. Right now the only place to get a hot dog is Sonic and they're not that good.

I also want Dunkin Donuts up here... Krispy Kreme keeps messing up my orders at the drive thru and who ever heard of a famous donut place running out of glazed donuts!?!

I hadn't heard about Church's Chicken coming here, which town is getting it?

Info on Zaxby's

Georgia-based fast food franchise Zaxby's recently marked the important milestone of opening its 300th restaurant, which operates in Dallas, Ga. Zaxby's recently was recognized as the fourth fastest-growing restaurant chain in the United States by Technomic Consultants.

Since Zaxby's founders, Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley, opened their first restaurant in Statesboro in 1990, the chain has steadily grown throughout the Southeast. McLeroy and Townley began franchising the restaurant in 1994. The chain celebrated its 100th restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla., in 2001. Three years later, Zaxby's opened its 200th location in Athens. Zaxby's operates locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, and is preparing to open its first restaurant in Arkansas. A total of 11 Arkansas locations are planned for Benton and Washington counties.

Hey, Mason's Dad - If you're in the Bentonville area, we have Hot Dog Alley, which supposedly has some pretty good hot dogs. Has to be better than Sonic, anyway. I believe it's near the intersection of Moberly and Central.

I've never ate there, but they do have a vendor cart outside the Walmart HQ as well.

11 Zaxby's!!

I guess that could mean two for almost every big city, and one for lowell, and Siloam Springs.

I've never ate there, but they do have a vendor cart outside the Walmart HQ as well.

11 Zaxby's!!

I guess that could mean two for almost every big city, and one for lowell, and Siloam Springs.

Imagine, only 8 years ago the only fast food chains represented here were McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Arby's, KFC, Braums, Dairy Queen and a couple local burger joints.

In a few years we'll be the envy of many bigger cities!

What the hell is it? Never heard of it.

I wasn't aware of it either until recently. Apparently it's another chicken type place. I don't know but I'm assuming it will be something like a Church's or Popeye's.

I'd like to see a Nathan's around here.

What's Nathan's?

Archived