Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

^

Or Marbleslab for that matter. I still say that both of these would be heavily supported but I don't think they're going to be locating to Nelson's Crossing.

I think the last I heard Marbleslab is still coming but I haven't heard anymore about Qdoba for a long time. I've wondered if they've had a harder time competing against Flying Burrito and have given up the idea of opening another location for now.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the last I heard Marbleslab is still coming but I haven't heard anymore about Qdoba for a long time. I've wondered if they've had a harder time competing against Flying Burrito and have given up the idea of opening another location for now.

I'm still suprised that neither has a location in Benton County.

It looks like Las Fajitas has opened a location in Bella Vista. Las Fajitas is a good casaual mexican restaurant that will be in the Sugar Creek Shopping Center. Las Fajitas has a location in Bentonville and the owners of the restaurants also run the Las Magaritas in Springdale and the La Huerta's in Fayetteville.

It looks like Las Fajitas has opened a location in Bella Vista. Las Fajitas is a good casaual mexican restaurant that will be in the Sugar Creek Shopping Center. Las Fajitas has a location in Bentonville and the owners of the restaurants also run the Las Magaritas in Springdale and the La Huerta's in Fayetteville.

I've wondered why they just don't name them all the same. I guess technically they are owned by seperate family members. Maybe they don't have the same menu. But Mexico Viejo here in Fayetteville seems to have the same exact menu as La Huerta.

Is Penguin Ed's moving into another location? I know they have two location in Fayetteville, but the Plumbing review site shows that Penguin Ed's is going to build a location at 6347 Wedington.

It's a third restaurant for Ed. He mentioned that to me.

M

Is Penguin Ed's moving into another location? I know they have two location in Fayetteville, but the Plumbing review site shows that Penguin Ed's is going to build a location at 6347 Wedington.

Oops I missed this post. This now seems to be happening more often. The Wedington area getting more retail and restaurants.

This is much farther west on wedington. This is on the corner of Wedington and Double Springs Rd in a new shopping center.

It's been a while since I checked out things out west. I need to add that to my list of things I need to get around to doing.

It's been a while since I checked out things out west. I need to add that to my list of things I need to get around to doing.

Also that area to the west of there is now in the Fayetteville city limits. All the way out to the Harmon road area and places south of 16 west. I think it the limits now go a 2 or 3 miles past where they used to.

I was hoping some of you could tell me if the Red Robin Restuarant is any good? I have seen them poping around Springfield but never heard of it. I really like the design of it for a fast food chain. I know its a more southern chain but was wondering if the food was any good?

I was hoping some of you could tell me if the Red Robin Restuarant is any good? I have seen them poping around Springfield but never heard of it. I really like the design of it for a fast food chain. I know its a more southern chain but was wondering if the food was any good?

I like it. It is kind of expensive for a burger/sandwich place but I do enjoy the Chicken Teriyaki Berger. I would give it a try and see what you think.

Red Robin is actually a more western chain. It originated in Washington. It's not really fast food, but it is a semi-fast paced sit down restaurant. I recommend the Royal Redrobin burger, it has an egg on it.

I agree with others. If you like burgers, they offer them every which way, with every kind of topping, and they are really good. We hardly ever go there, though, because we don't like to pay ten bucks for a burger and fry platter. I can get steak at Oscar's (utilizing their internet coupon offer) for that amount.

Hate to ask this but...given that Olive Garden and Red Lobster have been granted liquor licenses, was it also simultaneously reported when those restaraunts would be built in Rogers?

Thanks in advance!

If I remember right, they are scheduled to open by September of this year.

I saw the future Hunan Manor out on Wedington. I was a little surprised it looked like the exterior isn't too far from being complete. I didn't realize it was so far along. This is the Chinese restaurant relocating from College Ave out to west Fayetteville.

I saw the future Hunan Manor out on Wedington. I was a little surprised it looked like the exterior isn't too far from being complete. I didn't realize it was so far along. This is the Chinese restaurant relocating from College Ave out to west Fayetteville.

Yeah, it is coming along quickly. It looks much bigger than the current location on College.

Also Popeyes will be located on the corner of Sang and 6th street (near the old Shakes).

Yeah, it is coming along quickly. It looks much bigger than the current location on College.

Also Popeyes will be located on the corner of Sang and 6th street (near the old Shakes).

Ah, I was wonder what they were going to do with the old Shake's/Shakey's.

I live across the street from the new Hunan Manor. I actually thought it was going to be a shoe/sporting goods store for a long time, until they finally put up a sign.

Speaking of places in west Fayetteville, come out and try the Boar's Nest BBQ. I like it pretty well, but not better than Penguin Ed's or Pop's. Consider it another good BBQ place, but not the best. Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

I live across the street from the new Hunan Manor. I actually thought it was going to be a shoe/sporting goods store for a long time, until they finally put up a sign.

Speaking of places in west Fayetteville, come out and try the Boar's Nest BBQ. I like it pretty well, but not better than Penguin Ed's or Pop's. Consider it another good BBQ place, but not the best. Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

How long before there's more restaurants and retail space over in west Fayetteville so that it gets to where people don't always have to head east over I-540 very often? Of course that's the idea with New Urbanism. Trying to make it so that you don't have to drive all over the place to do everything, get people out of their vehicles more often.

Archived