Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

Seeing the post about Dave's Pizza reminded me - if you go to www.nwasupersavers.com , you will find some great coupons for local eateries. A few that come to mind are Dave's Pizza, Cavanaugh's Pizza, Oseguera's, Mama Fu's, Moe's Soutwest grill, Bankgkok in Fayetteville, Sizzler, Village Inn, and I'm sure I'm missing a few. Also many other non-restaurant businesses, such as Hog Wash.

You can print out as many coupons as you want. Using the 2 for 1 coupon at Mama Fu's, you can get some decent Asian food for 2 people for under $10. You know me, I love a bargain. :rolleyes:

Great to hear about the new Chick-Fil-A location. I will definitely be utilizing it.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing the post about Dave's Pizza reminded me - if you go to www.nwasupersavers.com , you will find some great coupons for local eateries. A few that come to mind are Dave's Pizza, Cavanaugh's Pizza, Oseguera's, Mama Fu's, Moe's Soutwest grill, Bankgkok in Fayetteville, Sizzler, Village Inn, and I'm sure I'm missing a few. Also many other non-restaurant businesses, such as Hog Wash.

You can print out as many coupons as you want. Using the 2 for 1 coupon at Mama Fu's, you can get some decent Asian food for 2 people for under $10. You know me, I love a bargain. :rolleyes:

Great to hear about the new Chick-Fil-A location. I will definitely be utilizing it.

Thanks! I haven't received any supersaver coupons in the mail in forever and actually forgot they existed. We may actually be able to raise ourselves up a notch on the social ladder now. :lol:

According to today's Democrat/Gazette, Incredible Pizza Company will be opening in Rogers this October, in an unnamed location. However, the article stated that the franchise was in the design phase, and will be a remodel of a former retail location. I'm thinking it's going in the old K-mart building; Tulsa's Incredible Pizza is in an old K-mart, so it would make sense. In addition to a large restaurant with pizza buffet, there will be electric indoor go-karts, bumper boats, mini golf, a bowling alley and a game room.

The article also mentioned Mad Pizza, which is going in Tuscany Square in the space below the clock. It will have a restaurant and game room.

Granite City was also mentioned.

My kids are gonna love Incredible Pizza, I can tell right now. Heck, who am I kidding, I'll be the first one to want to go. :silly:

On the plumbing website, it said that Ruth's Chris is going to be located on Pinnacle Hills Pkwy. I thought that it was going to replace Sullivan's. Maybe Granite City will be replacing Sullivan's? Oh and isn't Chuck E. Cheese coming to Rogers?

On the plumbing website, it said that Ruth's Chris is going to be located on Pinnacle Hills Pkwy. I thought that it was going to replace Sullivan's. Maybe Granite City will be replacing Sullivan's? Oh and isn't Chuck E. Cheese coming to Rogers?

Yes, I believe Chuck E. Cheese will be on an outparcel of the Promenade, near New Hope Road. And if I remember correctly, there was an earlier post on another thread stating that Pottery Barn would be taking the place of Sullivan's. Granite City is supposed to be nearby, though. The paper said it would be next to the planned Sullivan's location (i.e. Pottery Barn).

Yes, I believe Chuck E. Cheese will be on an outparcel of the Promenade, near New Hope Road. And if I remember correctly, there was an earlier post on another thread stating that Pottery Barn would be taking the place of Sullivan's. Granite City is supposed to be nearby, though. The paper said it would be next to the planned Sullivan's location (i.e. Pottery Barn).

So Incredible Pizza will be built in the Old K-Mart Building? Seems like a good investment on behalf of the Pinnacle Group, but I wonder if that's the best place logistically. I mean, Mazzio's is literally right next to the K-Mart Building (about 30 feet) and Pizza Hut is across Walnut as well. I know that they are geared to different markets, but I would think that they would rather be out near Pleasant Grove Road or somewhere in Pinnacle.

So Incredible Pizza will be built in the Old K-Mart Building? Seems like a good investment on behalf of the Pinnacle Group, but I wonder if that's the best place logistically. I mean, Mazzio's is literally right next to the K-Mart Building (about 30 feet) and Pizza Hut is across Walnut as well. I know that they are geared to different markets, but I would think that they would rather be out near Pleasant Grove Road or somewhere in Pinnacle.

Oh, the K-mart thing was just my best guess. The article only stated that they were looking at remodeling a space previously occupied by retail. My nephew told me the Tulsa location is in an old K-mart, so I kind of put two and two together. I could be totally wrong.

BTW, Matt, check your message inbox when you get a chance. Thanks!

Oh, the K-mart thing was just my best guess. The article only stated that they were looking at remodeling a space previously occupied by retail. My nephew told me the Tulsa location is in an old K-mart, so I kind of put two and two together. I could be totally wrong.

BTW, Matt, check your message inbox when you get a chance. Thanks!

I did and I took care of it, sorry for the delay.

I guess it's not impossible for it to be in the Old K-Mart Building, but they would have to tear down a lot of the building for it.

• 2 weeks later...

The new Shoguns seems to be moving quickly. They have gotten quite a bit done over the past month or so. I had lunch at the old location just down the street a few weeks ago and they said that they were going to keep that location open even after the new one is open. They are going to remove most of the grills and expand the sushi bar area.

Here is a picture of the new building as I was drving by.

455614064_824286b94d.jpg

I noticed that a Krystals has applied with the health department for a new location in Fayetteville. It will be on the corner of 6th and Eastern. I believe it will be next door to the new Zaxbys that is coming to the area. This will be the first Krystals in NWA.

I noticed that a Krystals has applied with the health department for a new location in Fayetteville. It will be on the corner of 6th and Eastern. I believe it will be next door to the new Zaxbys that is coming to the area. This will be the first Krystals in NWA.

Great! Rat meat sliders!! Another fast-food chain. That will add to the quality of our environment here, without a doubt (not!)

The new Shoguns seems to be moving quickly. They have gotten quite a bit done over the past month or so. I had lunch at the old location just down the street a few weeks ago and they said that they were going to keep that location open even after the new one is open. They are going to remove most of the grills and expand the sushi bar area.

Here is a picture of the new building as I was drving by.

455614064_824286b94d.jpg

That's a darn cool looking building they are doing. This will certainly be an upgrade of their old location in a big way. Have you tried Kobi for lunch? It's very clean, very good, and cheaper. They are a little bit of a threat to Shogun. But this new location will be a much better facility than Kobi has there in the Target shopping center strip mall.

Great! Rat meat sliders!! Another fast-food chain. That will add to the quality of our environment here, without a doubt (not!)

That's a darn cool looking building they are doing. This will certainly be an upgrade of their old location in a big way. Have you tried Kobi for lunch? It's very clean, very good, and cheaper. They are a little bit of a threat to Shogun. But this new location will be a much better facility than Kobi has there in the Target shopping center strip mall.

I have not tried Kobe yet, but that is the main reason that Shogun will be keeping their old location open.

I can't believe you are not excited about Krystals...come on Mark, don't you like little hamburgers? :D

I have not tried Kobe yet, but that is the main reason that Shogun will be keeping their old location open.

I can't believe you are not excited about Krystals...come on Mark, don't you like little hamburgers? :D

Actually, I do kinda like White Castle burgers (aka sliders, belly bombers, etc.), however Krystal always seemed like a poor substitute to me. Truthfully, Steak N' Shake is a darn good burger chain....expensive, but tasty.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a cool design. Speaking of interesting designs, what does everyone think of the new Hunan Manor location on Wedington? It has a very strange metal and glass design going on there. Infinitely more unique than their current location, that will be quite an upgrade, but it's just a really interesting/unusual design.

It is a cool design. Speaking of interesting designs, what does everyone think of the new Hunan Manor location on Wedington? It has a very strange metal and glass design going on there. Infinitely more unique than their current location, that will be quite an upgrade, but it's just a really interesting/unusual design.

Personally I think the new Hunan Manor is pretty ugly. Looks like a big brick box with some fancy entrance that is out of place. I'm still really excited about the new Taco Bell that just opened though...I've ate there like 10 times in the past two weeks.

Personally I think the new Hunan Manor is pretty ugly. Looks like a big brick box with some fancy entrance that is out of place. I'm still really excited about the new Taco Bell that just opened though...I've ate there like 10 times in the past two weeks.

I haven't seen it in a few weeks. I remember a weird metal framework set up, but haven't seen it recently. If it's just a square box with a lot of art to the front, that is unfortunate and perhaps thay should have put their money to better use. Which Taco Bell is that?

I haven't seen it in a few weeks. I remember a weird metal framework set up, but haven't seen it recently. If it's just a square box with a lot of art to the front, that is unfortunate and perhaps thay should have put their money to better use. Which Taco Bell is that?

I like the somewhat new Taco Bell near Shoe Carnival. It's pretty nice. Not sure if that's the same Taco Bell you're talking about.

I like the somewhat new Taco Bell near Shoe Carnival. It's pretty nice. Not sure if that's the same Taco Bell you're talking about.

Actually there are 2 new Taco Bells. The one on Joyce near Shoe Canival and the newer one on Wedington just west of the new Hunan Manor. Fayetteville now has 6 Taco Bell locations... :D

Actually there are 2 new Taco Bells. The one on Joyce near Shoe Canival and the newer one on Wedington just west of the new Hunan Manor. Fayetteville now has 6 Taco Bell locations... :D

Wow, Rogers only has one. :mellow: But I think one is suppose to be built of Pleasant Grove Road soon.

Archived