Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah! I totally forgot all about Jack in the Box. I love their burgers. It's a lot better than anything we've got here. First time I had one was in Houston. Wow, I fell in love with just one bite. ^_^ I might be overexaggerating but oh well.

In-n-Out is the shiz. thats one of the reasons i miss california, In-n-Out's are everywhere out there

In-n-Out would be nearly impossible to replicate anywhere outside of the California, Arizona, Southern Nevada area due to the year around local availability of so many of the produce products they use. You could have lower quality stuff (like most other fast food chains) or equal or near equal quality but higher prices, but not anything quite like In-n-Out.

In-n-Out would be nearly impossible to replicate anywhere outside of the California, Arizona, Southern Nevada area due to the year around local availability of so many of the produce products they use. You could have lower quality stuff (like most other fast food chains) or equal or near equal quality but higher prices, but not anything quite like In-n-Out.

Yes, In & Out just recently branched out to Las Vegas.

And you are right about why they won't franchise or move too far from the left coast.

Not only is the food really good and consistent, they pay their employees a little better than most fast food and the service is always spot-on, courteous, fast and excellent.

Its the king of fast food burger joints IMHO.

I'll take Carl's Jr. over Hardees any day. All the Hardees I've been to, including the one in Fiesta Square, were nasty.

Yeah, that is a nasty one. I knew a couple of really good ones back years ago, but not seen too many these days.

Here is an updated picture of the New Shogun's in Fayetteville. It is a very interesting building and it is going to be a very large restaurant at over 10,500 sq ft.

471398965_5306994496_b.jpg

Thanks for the pic Colby. I have been by to see the progress but without a computer I can't download pics and upload them to the internet right now.

I want a Jack in the Box! And a REAL Carl's Jr instead of Hardee's. And In-n-Out Burger.

I'm not real big on fast food burgers but I haven't really understood the whole Hardee's/Carl's Jr thing. I believe they're the same company but the ones out west are Carl's Jr and the ones in this part of the country are Hardee's. I guess at some point they were probably different companies but for some reason don't want to change the name in either area of the country.

The Olive Garden in Rogers is really taking shape...wasn't it here that I read where it's supposed to open next month?

Hmmm...the last I heard, it was September. But, maybe I missed an update. Wonder when they'll be starting on the Red Lobster?

Hunan Manor opened this week and every time I drove in front of it, it was packed and the drive through was slammed. The front ultimately turned out better than I had thought. A friend of mine when through their grand opening tour and she said the inside is quite nice.

Now if we could only get a Chinese delivery service, those are pretty much taken for granted in most decent size cities, yet we still don't have one that I know of...

Now if we could only get a Chinese delivery service, those are pretty much taken for granted in most decent size cities, yet we still don't have one that I know of...

I am with you there. I think that Fayetteville has to be the largest city in the county with no Chinese delivery. Unless something has changed in the past year and I don't know about it. You would think that it would be smart with the University here.

I wasn't aware there was no Chinese delivery here. That's bizzare. Not to sound condescending, but even Mtn. Home had Chinese delivery restaurants, so I just assumed we had it here.

I'm pretty sure there's a few in Benton Co. that offer delivery. Score one for Benton Co. :rofl:

It looks like Smokey Bones in Fayetteville is closed.

Noticed that. It's not from lack of business. From what I understand, they have no managment to run the place. Interviews are scheduled to take place May 15th, so hopefully it's a temporary situation.

Weird I hadn't heard about Smoky Bones. Oseguerra's in Fayetteville is moving from the old Fazoli's spot to Evelyn Hills. I've wondered how business has been for it. I think it might be moving to the back corner of Evelyn Hills so I'm not sure if it's going to be very visible. This move might not help it out much.

Archived