Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

There's a few projects up here in Rogers that will need Tower Cranes: Myers Ranch, Pinnacle Towers, Pleasant Grove Office Tower Project, and the Office Towers along Horsebarn Rd.

We won't get to Dubai standards of course but this area could become a mecca of cranes soon. :lol:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back on Restaurants, does anyone know if the TGI Fridays has opened up in Fayetteville Yet?

I'm pretty sure it hasn't. I wasn't sure where it was going to be but I think it was Das450 that mentioned it was basically across the street from the Olive Garden. I went by there not too long ago and it looked like the building still needs some more work before they even get around to finishing the interior.

I'm pretty sure it hasn't. I wasn't sure where it was going to be but I think it was Das450 that mentioned it was basically across the street from the Olive Garden. I went by there not too long ago and it looked like the building still needs some more work before they even get around to finishing the interior.

I know it's been under construction for a while now.

I know it's been under construction for a while now.

I don't know if there were any problems or not. But if it's the building I think it is it's still going to be a while before it's open. But it's doing better than Boi D'Ouro, seems like they took forever to finish that restaurant.

Some of those sound pretty interesting. I'm sure you'll go check out Mama Fu's sometime Matt. That Moe's Southwest Grill sounds a little interesting for myself. :D

Yes, Mama Fu's sounds very interesting, especially since the only fast food nice Asian Restaurant is Shogun Express, which is extremly busy.

I'm not sure how authentic Moe's is going to be, I hope it's not one of those real cheasy Southwest Restaurants.

Yes, Mama Fu's sounds very interesting, especially since the only fast food nice Asian Restaurant is Shogun Express, which is extremly busy.

I'm not sure how authentic Moe's is going to be, I hope it's not one of those real cheasy Southwest Restaurants.

I'm just curious what type of southwest cuisine they'll be going for. More the Sante Fe route, or maybe more Arizona or west Texas style.

I'm just curious what type of southwest cuisine they'll be going for. More the Sante Fe route, or maybe more Arizona or west Texas style.

Moes is a pretty great fast casual southwest grill. I am originally from North Little Rock and when I visit my parents there, they just opened a Moes in NLR. It is similar to Tortillas, but I personally think it is better. They have tacos, burritos, salads, queso, and other things like Tortillas has.

I looked at Mama Fu's website. It sounds interesting. We really do need something like that in Bentonville. Perfect for the lunch crowd. I have eaten at a Stir Crazy in St. Louis and it is similar to that. This will probably be one of my new fav places to eat at when it opens up.

Java Junction, the new Coffee Shop in Downtown Bentonville will officially open tommorow. This is one that I may have to try.

From the looks of things Downtown Bentonville is about ready to start running trolleys to and from the Home Office. Then maybe the Home Office Cafeteria won't be the highest revenue leader anymore.

From the looks of things Downtown Bentonville is about ready to start running trolleys to and from the Home Office. Then maybe the Home Office Cafeteria won't be the highest revenue leader anymore.

I don't know when the Trolley System is going to start, but it will be great when the Wal-Mart HQ, downtown Bentonville, and the Crystal Bridges Art Museum are all connected.

Also, the Krispy Kreme actually surpassed the Home Office Cafeteria for the highest revenue last year. We were informed at the HQ about it. :D

I don't know when the Trolley System is going to start, but it will be great when the Wal-Mart HQ, downtown Bentonville, and the Crystal Bridges Art Museum are all connected.

Also, the Krispy Kreme actually surpassed the Home Office Cafeteria for the highest revenue last year. We were informed at the HQ about it. :D

Wow! Wal-Mart toppled by a donut shop. :lol:

So any word yet on when Wal-mart is going into the doughnut business to make a run at Krispy Kreme? :lol:

Not sure it will happen.

Wal-Mart did have a bunch of test stores that had Krispy Kreme outlets in them and they didn't do so well. I believe a few still have Dunkin Donuts in them. Everyone seems to be going for the more healthy look these days, I wouldn't be suprised to see a juice bar or something like that.

Not sure it will happen.

Wal-Mart did have a bunch of test stores that had Krispy Kreme outlets in them and they didn't do so well. I believe a few still have Dunkin Donuts in them. Everyone seems to be going for the more healthy look these days, I wouldn't be suprised to see a juice bar or something like that.

I went to Krispy Kreme a couple weeks ago and they were all out of regular glazed donuts, yet the Wal-Mart down the street had a stand with a dozen boxes of regular glazed Krispy Kreme donuts! What the?!? :shok:

I heard that there will be a Zaxbys, a Starbucks, and a Rib Crib on 6th street in Fay. Just east of the Burger King. Also going on 6th, from what I understand, is a Western Sizzlin, a Popeyes, and another East Buffet. These may be across from the Walmart and Lowes. Also, possilby a PF Changs in athe new Nelsons Crossing on Joyce?? As well as a Starbucks and Marble Slab Creamery. I guess is will be wait and see. I go the the PF Changs in Tulsa and love it. TRI Fridays looks to be about 2-3 months from opening, unless they really get going. And let me thank God that Buffalo Wild Wings as finally opened in Fayetteville!!! I think that I can keep them in business myself...enjoy.

Archived