Any News from Lady Celeste?

Go Gators

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, she did have a baby (We're assuming she has already). She was due the 16th of this month, if I remember correctly. She told us she'd be off for a few weeks after the birth to get everything in order.

She'll probably be back on in a few weeks. :) Best of luck to you, Lady Celeste! I hope all went well!

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/13223924.htm

The hotel that they are trying to put in the Palmetto Building has hot a snag. Some kind of ordinance from 1912 was taknen off the books, and now they can't put anything in the basement of the building....

Whoops, this belongs in the Columbia subforum.

Congratulations, Lady Celeste, "Mister Celeste," and little Joshua!

Awwwwwwwwwwww, how nice of you to start this thread for little ole me Go Gator. If I wasn't a GA Bulldawg I would give you a big hug, lol.

As has been said, we did welcome another little one into the world. It has been a busy time, especially with the holiday season. Luckily for me, I only had to do the turkey, stuffing and greenbean casserole this year. :yahoo: It has been a struggle not coming here. As I said, something major would happen when I was away. GA Pacific is bought by Koch, Scientific Atlanta is bought by Cisco and the GA Aquarium opens. I wanted to rush to post but everytime I would try to sneak off to quietly type on the computer, I would get caught. Oh well, all I get a chance to do is read the post.....thank heavens for internet on cellphones.

Anyway I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday......surely I should be back before Channukah......if not then I will be calling Nanny 911. Until next time, everyone continue being safe and happy posting.

p.s.- Ironchapman, I love the pictures. Hi monsoon and Neo. StevenRocks I will have to read your blog for the lastest news on malls. RestedTraveler I had people in town from your lovely area. Thanks for all who posted here. You words were very meaningful....

Archived