~single business professionals

mrknowitall

h e l l o there ladies :D

where is the best spot in gr to meet young business professionals. no more thirsty thursdays at the bob or opus.

has the wanting well ran dry?

somebody needs to step up and provide a location for a singles get-out night.

anywhere except pour arthur's.

i'm banned there for 3 mos

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GRYP meetings are actually once a month (usually the last Thursday except Nov and Dec) at different bars around the city. The last couple have been at Level and McFadden's and the next one is the Christmas event Dec 8 at Monte's. The organization was founded last spring and had a pretty good response. Then it slowed down a bit over this past summer and it went on hiatus until September. Since then it's been very busy. A lot of people attended the last one at McFadden's. I've been to quite a few and have met some worthwhile people. Usually the attendees are pretty friendly and easy going. Plus there are snacks and almost always a GRYP drink special.

Sorry, but GRYP has a crappy website logo. GRYP, If you would like to I will lend you my skyline logo for free that is if you put my new website address (to be mentioned later at an undetermined location in Grand Rapids) on your front page. rizzo

i was in the background at the gas station scene paying for gas...when the gas spraying was going on.(not real gas tho) they show me running and colliding with a extremely large trashcan before the explosion...all great acting on my part, i would never by free will run full speed into a trash receptical....unless ben wanted me to for the scene. after that i went out ont he town with a free actors that night....

decieded film wasnt for me and moved back to GR.

Wow, this thread has gotten as cryptic as the old "Sith Lords" thread from a few weeks ago.

I still crack up thinking about that video with Darth Vader on the turntables. I have to guess he was runner up in the casting call for 40 Year old Virgin. :D

Nitro

Archived