Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Dubai Marina in the future

Interesting. I imagine some people will think it's tacky but since I like traditional architecture in the area I like the domes on top of some of the buildings.

^And the majority of those buildings are 100+ stories.

Yeah they certainly do stand out in that area. I still find it interesting so much is going on there in Dubai. I think Dubai and Shanghai have got to the the two cities with so much major developments going on constantly.

I always find it amazing just how rapid the progress is in Dubai.What is the poulation of Dubai the rate they are building highrises it seems that every Man,Woman,and child will have their own Skyscraper.

I always find it amazing just how rapid the progress is in Dubai.What is the poulation of Dubai the rate they are building highrises it seems that every Man,Woman,and child will have their own Skyscraper.

Dubai's population is a little over 1 Million with a metro over 1.5 Million. Really is quite amazing on the amount of skyscrapers and highrises they are building.

That is very amazing. I like the fact that Dubai is creating a place of such beauty.I quess like the movie said "If you build it they will come".

That is very amazing. I like the fact that Dubai is creating a place of such beauty.I quess like the movie said "If you build it they will come".

Very true.

Dubai is all about Tourism.

Very true.

Dubai is all about Tourism.

I don't know about the rest of the world but I don't think it's even a place that many Americans are very familiar with. Hopefully this is going to change soon.

I don't know about the rest of the world but I don't think it's even a place that many Americans are very familiar with. Hopefully this is going to change soon.

Yes, Hopefully it will.

Dubai is very safe, clean, and booming. It's just an amazing place to live.