Autumn in Pittsburgh

PghUSA

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Facilities I believe your right about the sunrise. I am a FANATIC of the skyline shots that others on this forum have posted (I have them all saved to my "screensaver file"), to be honest I don't think I could compete with some of them on this board. I did want to show Pittsburgh as more then just a terrific skyscaper city though. We do have several visitors to this forum looking at Pittsburgh and it's issues for the first time (as well as some homesick posters) and it's always good to give the ol 'yinzer n'at' snapshop of the region. Show the things that make this the great city and area that it is--the people and their passions.

Facilities I believe your right about the sunrise. I am a FANATIC of the skyline shots that others on this forum have posted (I have them all saved to my "screensaver file"), to be honest I don't think I could compete with some of them on this board. I did want to show Pittsburgh as more then just a terrific skyscaper city though. We do have several visitors to this forum looking at Pittsburgh and it's issues for the first time (as well as some homesick posters) and it's always good to give the ol 'yinzer n'at' snapshop of the region. Show the things that make this the great city and area that it is--the people and their passions.

Looks great! Did you take them all yourself?

these pictures are amazing... you have no idea how desperately i want to live there

Evergrey, you may have told us before . . . what is really stopping you? Not to say things take us down other paths in life but you have always had lots of pathos for the 'burgh, you working your way to it? :)

Urban, the pics are courtesy of the PG (I cited above) it does feel like I took them after digging them up, although they do a fantastic job they are mostly hidden as a group.

Tooluther, how many pics of the skyline do you have hanging in your living room . . . if your gonna have to "find" the one you're thinking about ;)?

Glad to see you all are getting as much enjoyment out of these as I have, although it's been said only the Sebak man could keep up with my knowledge of the 'burgh (I hope to meet many many more people that can keep up with it someday, I'm in this thing to learn after all ;) ) it is always fun to put the history and stat sheets away and take a peek at what makes this area so special after all, just the common day-to-day magic. It's true every city has it, but somehow ours just seems a little more special.

Archived