new condos

sarms

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm moving to Tampa next year. Are there any new condo projects that will be done by October 2006. Does anyone know when Residence of Franklin St and Kennedy at Grand Central are supposed to be done?

The residences at franklin appear to be moving along quite nicely. If the building I'm seeing is the residences then it appears to be moving on up. I'll post some pics next time I'm downtown. As for Grand Central at Kennedy, I'll leave that to someone else. Not sure on that one. I know Ventana is moving along pretty good.

Ventana's actually not even out of the ground yet. The east building of GC@K is up to the fourth floor, of eight or 14 depending whether you want the north or south block of the building. The west building is also not yet out of the ground. Meridian still has two or three units left, in Channelside; I toured a few two weekends ago. They're going for 389k and up; also one of the townhomes is available, and three units in Victory Lofts.

Residences on Franklin is either about to top out or has one floor to go, and a chat with one of the construction workers leads me to believe the building will actually be finished on time around March 06. Also, The Arlington Lofts should be done Q1 next year as well.

You have Art Center Lofts and One Bayshore, which both opened in the last year.

I'm not completely sure when Skypoint will be finished, but October seems reasonable. It's sold out, so you'll have to wait for flippers, which may not be the best thing given that $175 large only ever bought you 675 sf on the north side of the building on the 10th floor. Anything bigger, higher, or with a better view started higher and will probably be in the 400-500k range by the time the flippers get done with you. Of course, this may not be an issue to you as much as it is to me.

I've been meaning to take my camera along on one of my Sunday rides through the neighborhood, so I'll just go ahead and do it this weekend and post some photos of what's under construction.

Archived