Welcome!

monsoon

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I didn't know that I've posted almost 1000 posts in NWA. You're aproaching 3000 yourself Mith!!

Congrats Matt, you've passed both that I mentioned earlier. By the way matt meant 3,000 total not just in the Northwest Arkansas forum. Now that would be something if I had 3,000 in the Northwest Arkansas forum. :lol:

Since I'm now 10th on the list where exactly are you Matt? You've got to be gaining ground on me because your post per day is still well above mine. I've even raised mine up a bit recently.

I'm nu. 22 almost 21 by about 15 posts or so.

I actually have the Highest Post Per Day Count on the entire Forum!

I'm nu. 22 almost 21 by about 15 posts or so.

I actually have the Highest Post Per Day Count on the entire Forum!

:lol: I should have known. No wonder I don't seem to ever be able to catch you in that aspect. It's interesting you can look at stuff like that. Guess I never had thought much about it before.

Matt you must have had a busy night on here because you've shot by the 2000 mark. Congrats! You've also passed the 1000 mark on the northwest Arkansas subforum, congrats again! :D

Thanks Mith, I have been working pretty hard on it.

I think Last night there was around 20 topics in here that had been posted on. I was pretty suprised.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Mith, I have been working pretty hard on it.

I think Last night there was around 20 topics in here that had been posted on. I was pretty suprised.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah I've been trying to do a little more around here. Guess I didn't realize there was that much, but I did forget you weren't on for a little while also.

I was meaning the entire Arkansas Forum. Were only 100 posts away.

Yeah I know, although I guess i didn't realize we had jumped up to 100 away that quickly. Maybe we will hit it tomorrow. Of course unlike some of the other forums we've passed this is one that is active so it might also depend on if they have a lot of activity too. We could end up going back and forth for a while.