Welcome!

monsoon

Awesome, I'm glad that we have a few more regulars around here. When the NWA subforum was created, it was just me and Mith basically talking to each other with a few posters posting here and there, but it's great that we can get more opinions and ideas from other forumers.

Things seem to be picking back up. Even if it's coming from other sources than what we had recently. I think we have enough info to show up in people's searches. I know I find it odd to try to find out info and try a search and simply keep coming up with this forum. :lol:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things seem to be picking back up. Even if it's coming from other sources than what we had recently. I think we have enough info to show up in people's searches. I know I find it odd to try to find out info and try a search and simply keep coming up with this forum. :lol:

I've checked out some of the forums from a couple of the cities I've lived in (St. Pete & Dallas) and they are much slower than this forum. We'll show them what NWA is all about! :thumbsup:

I've checked out some of the forums from a couple of the cities I've lived in (St. Pete & Dallas) and they are much slower than this forum. We'll show them what NWA is all about! :thumbsup:

The NWA forum is soon going to reach the level of prestige that the Grand Rapids and the Conneticut forums have, if progress continues. I've been told we are one of the fastest growing sub-forums along with Arkansas in the entire site.

Keep up the great work guys!!

^That's definately great for the NWA forum, as well as the entire Arkansas forum. I don't know as much about NW Arkansas as I do SW Arkansas, so I don't post up here as much, but I love to hang around and look at development, growth, and news threads. :D

Hey Matt looks like you broke into the top ten posters. But in an odd way. I had just passed thelakelander this morning, now he's off the list. I think someone else might be missing too. I thought you had moved up two spots. Well either way you would have broke into the top ten anyway, it was only a matter of time. Congrats. :D

Hey Matt looks like you broke into the top ten posters. But in an odd way. I had just passed thelakelander this morning, now he's off the list. I think someone else might be missing too. I thought you had moved up two spots. Well either way you would have broke into the top ten anyway, it was only a matter of time. Congrats. :D

Thanks, I am nu. 9 on the top list, so I was real excited.

The thing was that the lakelander was banned today, so his posts were removed from the forum.

Thanks, I am nu. 9 on the top list, so I was real excited.

The thing was that the lakelander was banned today, so his posts were removed from the forum.

I had wondered about that. Weird since he technically was supposed to be our moderator at the beginning. I think someone else must have been banned too because you were 11th. Apparently they were pretty high up too. There's been some big bannings lately. Seems like there's some troublesome stuff going on down in the Florida forum. I admit I'm not really familiar with their forum but I think there were some banned there not too long ago from that area.

I had wondered about that. Weird since he technically was supposed to be our moderator at the beginning. I think someone else must have been banned too because you were 11th. Apparently they were pretty high up too. There's been some big bannings lately. Seems like there's some troublesome stuff going on down in the Florida forum. I admit I'm not really familiar with their forum but I think there were some banned there not too long ago from that area.

I passed up the nu. 10 guy and than Lakelander was banned, so I moved up to the nu. 9 position.

Viper, NofxFan, and another forumer were banned in the Jacksonville forum about a month ago for spamming members with PM's.

It really makes me mad, when you spam someone on website to advertise for your own.

But yes, Florida has had a lot of problems, but has still managed to have great growth in it's subforums.

I passed up the nu. 10 guy and than Lakelander was banned, so I moved up to the nu. 9 position.

Viper, NofxFan, and another forumer were banned in the Jacksonville forum about a month ago for spamming members with PM's.

It really makes me mad, when you spam someone on website to advertise for your own.

But yes, Florida has had a lot of problems, but has still managed to have great growth in it's subforums.

Yeah there's a lot of activity there. Luckily we haven't had too many problems over here. Well you did pass up one person so congrats! :D

Yeah there's a lot of activity there. Luckily we haven't had too many problems over here. Well you did pass up one person so congrats! :D

Thanks.

We occasionly get into a bit of a tiff, but I think we are all well mannered in the Arkansas Forum. I'm grateful that each of us gives the other respect in their postings. We are lucky to have such a clean, growing forum.

Thanks.

We occasionly get into a bit of a tiff, but I think we are all well mannered in the Arkansas Forum. I'm grateful that each of us gives the other respect in their postings. We are lucky to have such a clean, growing forum.

Yeah, I think we had one person get frustrated and leave but overall I think that's been it or at least to my knowledge that's it.

Was it NWAboom?

I didn't really understand why he left. I really wish we had someone else from Fayetteville and someone from Bentonville.

No I think NWABoom just lost interest. Anyway I hate to mention any names but I don't want it to seem like I'm picking on anyone. But if you must know I can PM you.

Wow, there are 10 Guests alone in the NWA forum on right now.

Please come and join, we'd love to hear everyone's opinion. :D

Yeah I noticed that before my link to UP died on me. Nice to see that many people at least checking out something. Maybe we can eventually get a few of them interested enough to join in on the topics. :D