Welcome!

monsoon

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I didn't even notice. But I admit I've been a bit busy lately and haven't been on as much. It's seemed a little slow over here. For a while the Little Rock subforum even passed us up in activity. But it really needed a jolt to get something going. I do look forward when development news picks up. I imagine everyone can only put it with so much of my offtopic discussions. :lol: But anyway congrats to everyone. :D

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say it's nice to have some new people to contribute. Not everyone feels the need to actively participate. Not everyone is into that I know. But it is nice to see some of our newer forumers adding their contributions to the topics here. Glad you found us. :D

• 1 month later...

I just noticed we have two topic here that have had over 10,000 views. Pretty impressive in my opinion. By the way the two topics are the Fayetteville topic and the Pinnacle Hills topic.

That's very impressive, especially for a subforum related to strictly one region of a state! Congrats, guys!! :)

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to point out that CellarDoor135 has passed the 100 post mark. Congrats. Sorry for all of those that I missed. I know others have passed the 100 mark without being recognized. So congrats to everyone else as well. :D

Someone will have to host a party when you pass the 10000 mark, which is coming soon. I would guess sometime within the hour... :D

Maybe, but it won't take long. Your average is almost identical to mine, so I know it won't take you long.

I haven't noticed that your average was that high. You must have bumped it up. Despite the number of my posts I think the highest average I've gotten is around 23.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To all posters.

If your noticing what's different on the forum, we have made a Coffeehouse subforum for off-topic discussions. This is in an effort to make the main forum pertain to only developments, rumors, and updates on projects. I hope you will all realize that this is for the better to allow for future growth. If you have an comments or questions, please write them here or PM me.

Matt