Comforts INN: Capital Blvd

adammehdi786

The Comforts INN on Capital Blvd is going to be auctioned soon. Do any of you think this site will attract demo-developers looking to capitalize on the current development excitement?

Do you think, the formerly known as, GlenTree's approval will make the council more cautious? or more willing to go with the Big?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm thinking of the correct site, it has nothing in common with the Glen-Tree site and therefore really doesn't stand out anymore than the other properties along that stretch of Capital. I don't see how a developer could justify a major investment there.

I agree that a developer- most likely- wont go high with the site. But I wonder if the new owner will go BIG- meaning, something more than what it is now. Something more 'awe-inspiring.' I hope so! Capital Bvld is a major street that can use some uplift!

Archived