Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Grand Central Market

It looks like the new Grand Central Market on Monroe Center is open for business. Anyone know the scoop, or found anything on-line??

Walked by there Friday night, and the sign in the window said that they were going to be opening Saturday the 19th. Lots of people inside stocking shelves, so it looked like they were getting ready to open.

Walked by there Friday night, and the sign in the window said that they were going to be opening Saturday the 19th. Lots of people inside stocking shelves, so it looked like they were getting ready to open.

what kind of products will they be selling?

I was just in there yesterday. It's an ok place. I was hoping for more groceries and less wine and cheese, and the prices are a bit higher than normal. I just dont know if it will be the place where people will think of first when they want to buy groceries but I will try to buy from there whenever I can.

they are open, but i heard through the grapevine this afternoon that the actual grand opening is happening in the near future.

The grand opening is Monday, December 5 at 11 a.m. Apparently, there will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony.

Wow! December 5th, you can hit the new bookstore, grab a bottle of "after-dinner" wine at the Grand Central Market, and then hit Mangiamo's for dinner. Sweeeeet!!