Sanctuary at False Cape Progress

hoobo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we did let one slip by. :huh: I'm interested to know if it is located in one of the now infamous apz's and if so if it is still deemed acceptable after BRACs new demands.

Considering the layout of the runways and the extreme distance from oceana, I would be surprised if this property were any where near oceana's APZ's.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The Sanctuary at False Cape is a 249 unit oceanfront condominum project located at the southend of Sandbridge Beach. Phase one is complete and all 99 units have closed. Phase 2 is 150 units and is currently under construction.

The Sanctuary at False Cape

Rdeveloper, we already had a topic on page 2 for the Sanctuary so I went ahead and merged that topic with this one. :thumbsup:

Rdeveloper, we already had a topic on page 2 for the Sanctuary so I went ahead and merged that topic with this one. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I did not see it.

*bump* has anyone heard if they are finished with this project?

Phase 2 (149 units) should be complete by the fall of 2007.

Here is the current status.

Sanctuary Phase II Aerial August 2006

Thanks, I did not see it.

Phase 2 (149 units) should be complete by the fall of 2007.

Archived