Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cotuit

Trilogy

This is great, I was always surprised by the large amount of surface parking around Fenway.

The South Bay shopping center, is that the massive one right off 93 and the Mass Ave connector? How in the hell were they able to build that?

This is great, I was always surprised by the large amount of surface parking around Fenway.

The South Bay shopping center, is that the massive one right off 93 and the Mass Ave connector? How in the hell were they able to build that?

The Trilogy is coming along nicely- Its right around the corner from me and I look up at it everyday.

Should be gorgeous when its done

The 900 car parking garage....

Is that going to be above the Pike? Under it?

Its drawn right on I 90

Gotta be above, the pike is below grade there correct?

Yes, above, and one would assume/hope that it would have ground floor retail fronting Brookline Street and hopefully Landsdowne. Lions who owns most of the clubs on Landsdowne was trying to get something built there, I'm not sure if this garage proposal is his or not.

Whichever plan I saw not long ago capped the ends of the garage with housing along Brookline Ave, which meant the garages would be at nearly all points nicely hidden behind things and not exposed to the street.