Picture of the Day in Northwest Arkansas

Mith242

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Matt. You just gave me an idea too. Maybe I should try stopping there too and take a few pics whenever I get up to Benton County. Of course if I keep adding on areas I'll have to make more than one trip. :D

That's a long trip out there. There's really not a whole lot out there, except for the Wingate Inn and some construction.

That's a long trip out there. There's really not a whole lot out there, except for the Wingate Inn and some construction.

Yeah it won't be high up on my list of things to go take pics of in Benton County. But it has been a long time since I've been out there. Might be interesting to go see it again too.

Beautiful shot!!

Is this like a community center, or is it more for a symbol of the community?

Basically it's Fayetteville's convention center, although they don;t like calling it that for some reason. I'll post a daytime shot sometime. I've posted some before, you might recognize it.

Basically it's Fayetteville's convention center, although they don;t like calling it that for some reason. I'll post a daytime shot sometime. I've posted some before, you might recognize it.

I've seen it before, I just always wondered if it was a community/convention Center or more of a town symbol. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes, great shots!

Hopefully I will be able to get a camera before they take the christmas lights and decorations down from Canal Street in New Orleans, I really want to get some shots from there.

That would be great to see. I don't know if they do it like they do up here. But I think they usually don't take outs down till after the first week of January.

That would be great to see. I don't know if they do it like they do up here. But I think they usually don't take outs down till after the first week of January.

It seems to be the same down here.

Normally the streetcars are nicely decorated for Christmas, but they of course are not running yet.

More Lights of the Ozarks pics. Like I said guess I need to use them now before it's too late and after Christmas. In the second pic you can make out the 'Lights of the Ozarks' sign in the bottom right, along with all the people that turned out that night.

fn0057gi.jpg

fn0066hi.jpg

Archived