Picture of the Day in Northwest Arkansas

Mith242

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great shot, mcheiss.

You guys really do have some development going on up there in Rogers!

That's really not even a lot of the construction going on in Rogers. The majority of it is to the south, and then you have cities like Fayetteville, Bentonville, Springdale, and Lowell which are going through a lot of growth as well.

I've been neglecting this topic for a while recently. Thought I should try starting to post some pics a little more often. Here's one I haven't posted before. It's taken from the Old Courthouse of the future Renaissance Tower site.

img6018s1gz.jpg

Is Scarpino's an Italian Restaurant?

Yeah but I think it's more than just that. I don't think it's your average Italian restaurant. Seems like I've heard about bridal pics being taken there. I've also heard that in the summertime they also have an area where you can go in and get gelato. Gelato is an Italian style of ice cream by the way. I really should chekc it out sometime.

It's suppose to be an a minimall kind of deal with the San Francisco Bread Co. off of Walton Blvd.

Interesting, not sure if I'd ever go that far just for gelato but interesting. :D I'll have to check out Scarpino's for gelato when it's summer again.

Archived