Picture of the Day in Northwest Arkansas

Mith242

I had a feeling you might provide that info for me. :D I know there are so many new banks popping up. Do you remember if this is one of the ones that's being started by some of the Arvest people that left to form a new bank?

I think it is actually.

There were about three or four Arvest execs. that left to go join a bank and I'm pretty sure this is the one.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Arvest is that bad to work for or if it all just turned out that way for some reason.

More than likely it's for better opportunity.

When people hear Arvest, they think of them as kind of boring , The main bank, and such. When you hear about someone making their own bank, it gets people excited and they go to the new banks.

Maybe I need to become a photgrapher for one of the newspapers around here. Seems like photos similar to mine show up in the newspapers not long after I post them on here. I've had a couple of Fayetteville ones. There was a pic of the future bank building in Rogers although that one was a bit different angle than mine. My parents even said there was one similar to what I took in Pine Bluff of the courthouse show up a couple of days later when I took mine. Some odd coincidences here. :lol:

Maybe I need to become a photgrapher for one of the newspapers around here. Seems like photos similar to mine show up in the newspapers not long after I post them on here. I've had a couple of Fayetteville ones. There was a pic of the future bank building in Rogers although that one was a bit different angle than mine. My parents even said there was one similar to what I took in Pine Bluff of the courthouse show up a couple of days later when I took mine. Some odd coincidences here. :lol:

You'd be a good one.

I love that pic!!

I think it's the 4 story mixed use building just completed in the Shopps. No tenants have been released yet though.

You'd be a good one.

I love that pic!!

I think it's the 4 story mixed use building just completed in the Shopps. No tenants have been released yet though.

I figured you'd like the somewhat 'urban' pics I took. That reminds me of a topic I've been wanting to eventually start up too.

^Hmmmm....

Great Shot!!! Looks like quite a modern buiding from what I can tell.

Although, I'm not sure where it's from. Is it somewhere in Fayetteville in the University area?

Yep it's in Fayetteville. I posted the rest from this building in the Pics of Fayetteville topic. I was the old Staffmark Building. Now it's offices to Tyson.

Archived