• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know
  2. 2. If we did, is the footage real?

• Yes
    • No
    • Some is, some is not
    • Don't Know

I bring this up, because today in my chemistry class, this was our topic of the day. We watched a video on it and I am really questioning. I think we may have, but the footage may be fake, then I would almost say we didn't land on the moon. What are some of your opinions on this? Has our government actually pulled off the biggest hoax? I don't know, so I would really like some of your opinions, because we have to write a report about it.

REFERENCE: You Decide

THANKS

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You watched a conspiracy video about the moon landings in your chemistry class and discussed it? In chemistry class?? This is what our educational system is amounting to?

The teacher said the same thing, I understand where you are going. However, we watched this instead of going over our test results, do to the fact the seniors in our class wasn't there. But you do have an arguement about that..........

Well it's easy enough to point a telescope at the moon to see the evidence they left behind. And at the time if we had not of actually gone to the moon our adversaries, the Soviets would have easily called us out about it. I find it sad that subsequent generations have done nothing with space travel except to fly a space shuttle into very low orbit.

Well it's easy enough to point a telescope at the moon to see the evidence they left behind. And at the time if we had not of actually gone to the moon our adversaries, the Soviets would have easily called us out about it. I find it sad that subsequent generations have done nothing with space travel except to fly a space shuttle into very low orbit.

And the guys that actually went there are all still around and none of them have indicated it was a lie. Especially now in a time where such a revelation would catapult them into the living room of everyone in ameircan and most of the world. Tht book and media deals would be worth a great deal.

When the moon landings were taking place, they were huge media events where almost everything stopped while they were going on so people could watch it on TV. It got far far far more attention than antthing we see today. It would have been impossible to fake. IMO.

I've debunked the conspiracy pieces myself but I know of others that have done so in much more detail than I could and it would have been impossible to fake in 1969.

For the simple fact that Russia watched us every singe step of the way. If our Saturn 5 rockets only went into orbit, Russia would have said something.

Many of the supposed effects could not be replicated by Hollywood for a decade.

I honestly find it sad that our society would actually question one of the most incredible feats of mankinds existence and use such pathetic reasonings behind it.

I honestly find it sad that our society would actually question one of the most incredible feats of mankinds existence and use such pathetic reasonings behind it.

~I believe we landed on the moon, but I also believe some of the footages and photos are fake. We landed on the moon, but it might have not happened as all the footage has portrayed. I understand where you are comming from 100%.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Thanks for all of your comments, most of yall are suggesting the conspiracy is all fake, but I don't know. I believe we landed on the moon, I just don't believe ALL the footages and videos are real. Well everyone has their own opinions.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently watched the 3D IMAX show Walking on the Moon and I liked it a lot. I thought it was funny how Tom Hanks poked fun about those who think it's all a big conspiracy. Personally I do believe we landed on the moon, and I can't imagine what it must've felt like.. it must've been incredible for the astronauts..

maybe one day we'll get a (very expensive) chance to try it ourselves :P

All of the "fakes" that the conspicary theorists point out are easliy accounted for. There is no question that we landed on the moon. The simple fact that we have a mirror on the moon that lets us know that its moving away from us at slightly more than an inch each year is more than enough proof of that.

Archived