Welcomes

mbrlr

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think overall talk has been much better than that. I think Jane was mentioned more just because it's such a small town that used to have nothing. Sorry if all the northwest Arkansas talk bothered everyone. Guess you won't have to worry about it anymore. :rolleyes:

I think overall talk has been much better than that. I think Jane was mentioned more just because it's such a small town that used to have nothing. Sorry if all the northwest Arkansas talk bothered everyone. Guess you won't have to worry about it anymore. :rolleyes:

Just kidding, I was just joshing mcheiss. I just thought it was funny that the new Mickey D's in Jane made it on urbanplanet.org.

I like to read about NWA, especially the stuff you post about Dickson, the Square and what's going on on-campus. I think Fayetteville is extremely cool and like you I think it probably the most underrated college town in the region. The latest strip mall additions in Rogers I'm not too interested in, it's not the usual subject matter on these forums. I can't imagine what the DFW, Miami-Ft Lauderdale, or Atlanta Forums would be like if that kind of stuff was posted there. Every place has these, there are too many other things that make our favorite parts of Arkansas notable that I do want to know about and the light rail is always an interesting discussion. If there were complaints (and it wasn't me), I would assume it wasn't because of the volume of NWA stuff as much as the dilution of interesting facts with minutiae.

Of course, I contribute just as much to the Taco Bueno and Eureka Pizza topics as anyone, so I'm just as guilty.

Just kidding, I was just joshing mcheiss. I just thought it was funny that the new Mickey D's in Jane made it on urbanplanet.org.

I like to read about NWA, especially the stuff you post about Dickson, the Square and what's going on on-campus. I think Fayetteville is extremely cool and like you I think it probably the most underrated college town in the region. The latest strip mall additions in Rogers I'm not too interested in, it's not the usual subject matter on these forums. I can't imagine what the DFW, Miami-Ft Lauderdale, or Atlanta Forums would be like if that kind of stuff was posted there. Every place has these, there are too many other things that make our favorite parts of Arkansas notable that I do want to know about and the light rail is always an interesting discussion. If there were complaints (and it wasn't me), I would assume it wasn't because of the volume of NWA stuff as much as the dilution of interesting facts with minutiae.

Of course, I contribute just as much to the Taco Bueno and Eureka Pizza topics as anyone, so I'm just as guilty.

Wrong person. Don't worry I was just messing around too. I've noticed you participating in our frivilous northwest Arkansas topics. :D

You don't like reading about every new McDonald's, Taco Bueno or stip mall in Lowell, either?

Funny... very funny. One of the bad things about typing rather than speaking is that there is no tone of voice to interpret, so something that was not intended to be offensive comes across as such. That's why I like using icons.

Archived