Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imaterry78247

New Orleans

New Orleans will rise again. Atlanta and Houston are New Orleans sister cities and will help in the rebuilding.

Atlanta and Houston are the Manhatten of the south and New Orleans is the Paris of the South

I wanted to be a ball-buster and ask what the manhatten of the north was, but I held back ;)

Have a great Holiday everyone :)

It is definitely not Providence. By the way what other cities are in Rhode Island beside Newport. Did you know Houston is larger than Rhode Island. The South rules!!!!

what is the paris of the north?

The Moscow of the North is Baltimore, but I think Baltimore is considered a Southern city :rofl::rofl:

O...K?

Thanks Nashville the Hick capital of the South but it does have nice Greek revival :yahoo:

Did you know Houston is larger than Rhode Island.

Lake Ponchartrain in Louisiana is the same size in sq. miles as Rhode Island. ;)

QUOTE(CtownMikey @ Nov 23 2005, 10:36 PM)

I wanted to be a ball-buster and ask what the manhatten of the north was, but I held back

Have a great Holiday everyone

It is definitely not Providence.

I would say Manhatten is the Manhatten of the North.

Thanks Nashville the Hick capital of the South but it does have nice Greek revival

I seriously hope you're not serious.

Normally I would say Manhattan with an A, not Manhatten with an E. :D

Saw we had the Charlotteans thinking that the place was going to triple in size overnight to catch Houston. :rofl:

If Nashville is the Hick Capital of the South, what does that mean for some of the other Southern cities? By the way, Paris of the North, Washington DC. :wub:

What in the hell is this thread? Imaterry, you need to brush up on your fact finding. I don't think you've stated one accurate thing in this thread at all.

New Orleans will always be the culture king of the south. Maybe, I am bias about the south but where in the USA can you get a better meal or a sweet girl than the south.

New Orleans is lacking the ambition of Atlanta, the sheer Houston swagger and that leadership starts with the mayor and state government.

Houston is roughly half the size of Rhode Island.

I am talking about metro Houston, metro Atlanta maybe larger to?

What in the hell is this thread? Imaterry, you need to brush up on your fact finding. I don't think you've stated one accurate thing in this thread at all.

This thread is about fun trash talking about cities you love and respect and supporting New Orleans and the Gulf Coast area.