mcheiss

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some in Dubai?

There building hundreds of thousands of condos and apartments.

Yes, I realize they're building thousands of condos and apartments, but as far as I know there are very few CONDO HOTELS. These are condos that you own in five-star hotels. You use your condo when you want, have access to all of the hotel's amenities, and then place your condo in the hotel's rental program when you're not using it, and you share in the revenue it generates.

I learned about condo hotels at www.CondoHotelCenter.com. But as I said earlier, I didn't realize that the concept existed yet in Dubai.

Yes, I realize they're building thousands of condos and apartments, but as far as I know there are very few CONDO HOTELS. These are condos that you own in five-star hotels. You use your condo when you want, have access to all of the hotel's amenities, and then place your condo in the hotel's rental program when you're not using it, and you share in the revenue it generates.

I learned about condo hotels at www.CondoHotelCenter.com. But as I said earlier, I didn't realize that the concept existed yet in Dubai.

So you mean serviced appartments? There are a few towers that offer this. I think chelsea tower does this not sure though

So you mean serviced appartments? There are a few towers that offer this. I think chelsea tower does this not sure though

I'm not sure what you mean by serviced apartments. Not familiar with that term. My understanding of condo hotels is that they're condos that are located in hotels which means you have access to all the amenities of the hotel -- pool, spa, restaurants, room service, concierge, etc.

Sounds pretty cool to me, especially if you only plan to use your condo a few weeks of the year like a vacation home and can earn revenue from hotel guests who use it when you're not in residence. Plus, someone else handles all the hassles -- dealing with the hotel guests, maintaining the grounds, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for coming over here MasonsDad!!!

It's hard to get members interested in this part of the world, I'm glad you have decided to view it. I'd have to say that Dubai is on the playing level of Tokyo when it comes to technology and development.

Thanks for the welcome.

I think Dubai has gone further than anywhere else in the shortest time and from what I gather so far Dubai has far less shortcomings than most places I know of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for all the great pictures of Dubai guys! What a spectacular city it is. Being in a desert climate, I cant believe how green the landscape is. They must work incredibely hard to keep it up. I also cant believe all the construction that is going on right now. Cranes as far as the eye can see in some of those pictures. Definitely a city I would consider visiting in the future. I look forward to seeing more pics and project updates.

• 1 month later...